Finally, Blue India in Day style

Goldensx5

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Well after getting off to a rough start by being sent what we all think was a Cornflower City (vs. Blue India) by an unknowledgeable SA at one store (the store I returned it to said they thought it was Blueberry... so who knows what actual color it was), a more knowledgeable SA at another store has come through for me. Here is the Blue India Day just as I expected it to look. The color is a beautiful Carribean Ocean color and the leather is amazing. The pics are nearly true to what it looks like IRL (except perhaps IRL it has a bit more tealy green & gray in it & is just a pinch darker).

Blue India Day front.jpg Blue India Day back.jpg

Well after getting off to a rough start by being sent what we all think was a Cornflower City (vs. Blue India) by an unknowledgeable SA at one store (the store I returned it to said they thought it was Blueberry... so who knows what actual color it was), a more knowledgeable SA at another store has come through for me. Here is the Blue India Day just as I expected it to look. The color is a beautiful Carribean Ocean color and the leather is amazing. The pics are nearly true to what it looks like IRL (except perhaps IRL it has a bit more tealy green & gray in it & is just a pinch darker).

View attachment 82826 View attachment 82827
I love the colour:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh this bag is gorgeous. Now I want a day instead of a city. where did you get yours? I'm calling my sa at bal ny today to see if they have any but this is the bag. congrats!

I saw this at my local boutique today. Would have bought it if not for the fact I already own a BI Twiggy. It is a gorgeous colour in a gorgeous style! Congratulations!

GORGEOUS!! It is beautiful. My Mom got hers and didn't like it because it was too turquoise. She thought it would be blue gray. I told her it looked turquoise to me, she wouldn't listen. :P I love the color, I'm just not a blue bag girl.