This looks like an 04 rose clutch

this is so cute. i saw the cosmetic pouch in blue india and want it so bad. i love cute little accessories! i'm adding it to my watch list too.

I also contacted her with no response. I thought it was the time difference, but I did it early this morning. I also made what I think is a generous offer to buy it off ebay. sellers who dont respond drive me nuts. But maybe we'll hear from her tomorrow. Is this style still available?

eBay sellers with extensive experience selling on eBay tend to not want to go for BIN offers ... because if something is highly coveted enough to attract BIN offers, they know that chances are they would get a better price by just letting the auction play out....

eBay sellers with extensive experience selling on eBay tend to not want to go for BIN offers ... because if something is highly coveted enough to attract BIN offers, they know that chances are they would get a better price by just letting the auction play out....

That's good to know. Thanks Fiat! I think I'll do no BINs on some of my listings next time...

^there must be a reason, perhaps they just don't respond to BIN type offers and inquiries because they get too many. I bought Dior boots from her just last week and have since had 4 email exhanges with her, each time with prompt response. I've also told her that I plan on bidding on this clutch so she'd hold off on shipping my boots.