NWT Sabrina I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just browsing ebay I think she messed up is this a sabrina http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180339770066&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 and please IM AM NOT BIDDING SO U GUYS TOTALLY GRAB IT ITS A STEAL.this is not my AUCTION

Uh Jen, did you not read the post by Bag Lady regarding posting threads, searching for ones already existing and finding the best location for your topic?

The coach section is not the best location for this, not to mention there is a BAY specific thread in the shopping section, there is no reason despite the great deal not to utilize the threads already made.

You utilized the ebay thread about 10 minutes before you posted on here, why post 2x with the same info?

Uh Jen, did you not read the post by Bag Lady regarding posting threads, searching for ones already existing and finding the best location for your topic?

The coach section is not the best location for this, not to mention there is a BAY specific thread in the shopping section, there is no reason despite the great deal not to utilize the threads already made.
I AM ASKING IF ITS A SABRINA and I did search sabrina and got a lot of other stuff and the ebay speciffic thread is only posting deals not asking about one

Status
Not open for further replies.