Pictures of Marroon Twiggy and Black Part-Time requested

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Somebody PM'd me recently requesting pictures of the maroon twiggy and black part-time. I had deleted my PMs and don't remember who asked so I'm going to post them here:

MaroonTwiggy1.JPG

MaroonTwiggy2.JPG

BlackPartTime1.JPG

BlackPartTime2.JPG

Now I'm all confused if that is a marron or not. I swear I took it off the section where all the marrons are. I will double check tommorrow and perhaps take a picture of something in truffle next to the "marron".

Z&J - I'm sorry I took these pictures at work. I don't think it would be appropriate to take a picture of myself wearing my company's merchandises.

The first Twiggy pic appears to be 'with flash'. That is how my new Marroon FW '06 City looks with flash. The second appears to be without flash. My Marron City looks just like that in regular light. It's a beautiful deep rich brown color. Truffe is lighter than Marron (I also have Truffe in the Day).

Now I'm all confused if that is a marron or not. I swear I took it off the section where all the marrons are. I will double check tommorrow and perhaps take a picture of something in truffle next to the "marron".

When did you get this bag? What does the label say? If I had to bet, I'd say it's absolutely Truffle!

didi78 & glimmer... Trust me! I have both the Truffe Day and Marron City from FW '06. The Twiggy bag she pictured is Marron from FW '06. There is a Marron from FW '06 that is termed 'olive brown' but has no olive in it at all (take a look at atelier.naff). It is a beautiful chocolatey brown. The Truffe is lighter. The Marron from FW '06 isn't getting much play on the Bbag forum and I'm not sure why, because it is beautiful. Xochrissie's first pic is with flash & so it came out lighter than Marron FW '06 is. The second is without flash and is Marron FW '06 for sure. I was actually called by an SA in San Fran about that Marroon Twiggy because I was on the list for a bag in Marron when they came in. I told them I was not interested because I'd already gotten my new FW '06 Marron City and it's gorgeous. Pics are deceiving to real color .... as we all know.

didi78 & glimmer... Trust me! I have both the Truffe Day and Marron City from FW '06. The Twiggy bag she pictured is Marron from FW '06. There is a Marron from FW '06 that is termed 'olive brown' but has no olive in it at all (take a look at atelier.naff). It is a beautiful chocolatey brown.

D'oh! I forgot there was an 06 Marron too! Whenever I hear Marron I automatically think of the 04 (and then there's the 05 too!). Carry on!