Pittsburgh Ladies!

^The Macy*s at SHV does have some nicer things. That mall is deffinantly going up. Does anyone know what is going in place of boscov's? I heard either... Whole foods, Saks, or Nordy's? Anyone know?

I like South Hills but all the people at the kiosks selling stuff there annoy the hell out of me. They practically grab you when you walk by! :tdown:

And a bubble bath and wine sounds like a great way to end your day! :tup:

I like South Hills but all the people at the kiosks selling stuff there annoy the hell out of me. They practically grab you when you walk by! :tdown:

And a bubble bath and wine sounds like a great way to end your day! :tup:

Oh my God,I know what you mean. Similar kiosks at Pittsburgh Mills are obnoxious. I walked away (very swiftly I might add) from one of the guys before he could say anything, I look back, he is literally on his knee and asked if he can be my boyfriend. LOL! WHAT THE HELL?!:roflmfao:

I recently moved to avalon, well almost a year ago...before then i lived in shadyside (and i LOVED it), but you can get so much more bang for your buck outside of the city. Plus although its a little bit further, its a faster commute to downtown b/c i dont have to deal with stopping on every single block for a stop sign/light!

Oh my god, i love shadyside! It is one of my favorite areas. I have always wanted to live there! Oh and how ironic, i used to work at the avalon swimming pool when i was in highschool.

Oh my god, i love shadyside! It is one of my favorite areas. I have always wanted to live there! Oh and how ironic, i used to work at the avalon swimming pool when i was in highschool.

I love shadyside too! my bf and i just were there on friday, i got some little short and knee high socks for this insane roller disco thing we went to on saturday. We ate at docs!

I grew up in Pittsburgh -- maybe 10 minutes north of the city along the Ohio River. I moved away from Pennsylvania two years ago to go to school in Boston, but I'll always love the Burgh!

I've been back several times a year since I moved away, but I must admit that I've never been to the new and improved Ross Park! Ross Park was "my" mall all through high school -- I was there ALL THE TIME. It was not as cool as it is now back then (six years since I graduated from HS, but still). I'll be home next month for a bridal shower, and checking out the new RP is on my list. I have no excuse, as it's about 10-15 minutes from my house.

Hey, I came here from Pittsburgh, thats the burgh in jburgh! There is so much I miss. Sorry to hear that the downtown area has gone downhill. When I left in 2000, there was a push to revitalize.

Yeah, the push is still on....theres lots of new housing being built downtown right now. and actually some new buildings too, i moved here 3 years ago, and would say that imo it has gotten nicer actually.