anybody bought mini stam from saks?

You can also give your local Saks the style number (printed on the original tags of all MJ items). Assuming this Little Stam is from Fall 2006, the style number is C362114 ($795USD). Tell your SA that it's a small quilted frame bag with a single non-removable chain, the measurements are 12.5 x 8.5 x 3.5". Good luck.

For Little Stam from Resort 2006, style number is C363016. It is still 795USD.

well, thats the style number tho, not the SKU, right? i thought the number was like some 10 digits number or something like that.
hm.... maybe i will just call them anyway and try to describe it again....
thanks girls...........

for those of you who owns it....
do you like it? i have been thinking about getting a stam, but it looks huge... so i decided to get a mini stam instead. also since there is saks f&f, i was thinking about getting one.....
but now, i am not so sure anymore......
it looks nice, but .....
i dont know....

I think it's cute, but I wouldn't use it as an everyday bag, more like an evening out bag... I've heard it can hold a surprising large amount of stuff.

out of curiousity..... when did it first come out? and do you girls think it will be a classic?
i posted a poll in the regular handbag forum, and the ittle stam is losing the poll.....
hm.... help me decide girls....

out of curiousity..... when did it first come out? and do you girls think it will be a classic?

i posted a poll in the regular handbag forum, and the ittle stam is losing the poll.....

Stam & Little Stam debuted in Fall 2005.
I voted for Paddington Satchel in your poll. =)

I was at Saks earlier, there wasn't any Little Stam so I couldn't get the SKU number for you. I noticed that all the Saks tags also have the official MJ style numbers such as C362xxx.

for those of you who owns it....
do you like it? i have been thinking about getting a stam, but it looks huge... so i decided to get a mini stam instead. also since there is saks f&f, i was thinking about getting one.....
but now, i am not so sure anymore......
it looks nice, but .....
i dont know....

I love mine. It does hold a lot for its size but I do not use it every day. I do like that I can use it comfortably with jeans and a t-shirt and use it for dressier evenings as well. Its one of those bags I plan to hold on to for a very long time cause I think the design is timeless.