Please help me decide which legacy bag colour to buy!!

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi, I am about to go and buy the new legacy shoulder bag but can't decide which colour to buy.:shrugs:

I feel that the black one is the safer and smarter choice and I also just don't have a black bag currently but I also really love the whiskey one. So please help me decide- I am going to buy it after work today- I am sooo excited! :yes:

Thanks in advance!:flowers:

Attachments

• 10328_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
    10328_B4BK-1_d2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 10328_B4WY-1_d2.jpg
    10328_B4WY-1_d2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 80
Oh Marie! Congrats in advance - you're going to love this bag. As far as color goes, between those two, I'd go with the whiskey b/c I think it has a bit more character, but I'm admittedly on an anti-black kick, so I may be a little biased.

Enjoy your purchase and post pics when you get it!

Oh Marie! Congrats in advance - you're going to love this bag. As far as color goes, between those two, I'd go with the whiskey b/c I think it has a bit more character, but I'm admittedly on an anti-black kick, so I may be a little biased.

Enjoy your purchase and post pics when you get it!

:yes: Thank you!:yes:

The last year I have also had a bit of an anti-black phase- that's why I am wondering if I should finally get a bag in black...Help!:shrugs:

I've got to throw in a vote for black. Yes, I have a very strong bias towards black bags but, because there really isn't a way to clean the legacy leather, I'd be very hesitant about anything other than black. I love my black shoulder zip so much!

You are going to love whatever bag you decide on - I can't say enough good things about the Legacy collection as a whole. Congratulations on your upcoming purchase! Let us know what you decide to get and be sure to post photos!!

Alright Ladies, I listened to your advice and went with the Wiskey one-
and I absolutely love it!! :yahoo: Here are some pix :yes:

Thanks again!

Attachments

• PA120012.JPG
    PA120012.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 160
  • PA120003.JPG
    PA120003.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 127
  • PA120005.JPG
    PA120005.JPG