My doggy ate my Balenciaga!!

impasto

I Love Sparkles
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
:cursing: I came hope from class to find that my dog ate chunks out of my tassels. I love my ink twiggy so much. I almost felt a little guilty for caring THAT much about my bag! It did come with extra tassels, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to use them for a while. I can't believe she really tore a large chunk of tassel from the mirror and ate it. She has never done anything like this, and my purse was on top of my coffee table. It is almost too high for her. Oh well, I guess I learned a lesson today. :confused1: It's eternal time out for Holly Golightly!! :shrugs: It's too hard to stay mad when she gives me that innocent puppy look!

ooops I posted this in the complete wrong section. LOL I'm tired. I stayed up all night finishing up a couple of papers that were due today. Yeah I thought about calling BalNY, but all of these forums stories scares me off. I didn't get my bag from them, I got it from Elizabeth*Thomas. I don't want to explain that too them and have them balk at me for even suggesting they would sell me tassels.

hey you know what? at least he didn't bite the actual bag... NOW that would be heart breaking!

my doggy LOVES to chew on my clothes... *___*" I come home and i would find somthing of mine all sweaty and chewed up >_<"

Thanks Ronda! I will probably get rid of the blueberry city, because I want the French Blue for this spring and my SO will not let me have it based on the fact I have two other blue balenciagas! I also want a Kelly Green bag as well to mix it up!