Do you read...

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
...when you're on the toilet?

Our local newspaper always has some crazy polls in it, and this week the poll was if you read on the toilet.

..and if you do, what?

I read when I'm on the toilet and I usually read the Uncle John's toilet book of facts that I got from Amazon! Learned a lot from that book, lol

I don't get WHY people would want to sit and read on the most uncomfortable "chair" in the most uncomfortable position and read a book.

The loo is for one, well two, purposes. That's what I use it for. Read while sitting on one? Thanks, but I think I'll stick with the sofa for my reading.:yes:

I don't get WHY people would want to sit and read on the most uncomfortable "chair" in the most uncomfortable position and read a book.

If you have to go, you have to go... And it's like the dentist, you don't want to be there but you have to, might as well enjoy the wait :roflmfao:
Being wasted time (no pun intended), you might as well read...

Ohhh yeah. I love reading magazines on the toilet! Hehe. But somehow over the past month my bf's gigantic GQs have taken over and now there's only a teen vogue. :sad:

The loo is for one, well two, purposes. That's what I use it for. Read while sitting on one? Thanks, but I think I'll stick with the sofa for my reading.:yes:

haha, that's what I love about the book I've got. It's divided into 3 sections. Quick sittings, regular sittings, and extra long sittings, lol.

Quick sittings are just fun little facts, regular sittings are jokes, and the extra long sittings are things like conspiracy theories and facts that take a bit longer to explain :shame: