Tous bags, have anyone seem them?

Very popular in Greece but unfortunately 60 % are knock offs. I believe the knock offs reached Athens before the boutiques opened, but because women loved the bags (even if they were fakes) the buy authentic ones too. It's like they got a free sample off the street corner and then got the real thing from the boutique. Weird huh?
I don't like them I hate the animals or what they are on the bags.

I was just flipping through my new Elle and spotted Kylie Minogue holding a gorgeous, TDF metallic Tous bag! OMG....gotta have it!!! There's another...a pink Melani satchel on the Tous website that I absolutely must have. :heart::love::cloud9:

They don't really look like my style, especially for that price.

Tous is very popular here in Chile, almost all the rich and beautiful women carry them. I've been to the local Tous boutique a few times, have bought their jewelries, but not their bags, however, Tous bags are very well made, the workmanship is nearly perfect! I'm not kidding, I actually compared it to my Louis Vuitton, so go figure.

The reason why I never bought their bags is because it is too popular here, I enjoy more with my RM, Botkier, and Treesje bags because they are nowhere to be seeing here, make them more exclusive!

They are awfully cute! and I don't see many of them around here, although perhaps I haven't been paying attention. I definitely would consider buying one, I don't even mind the logo because it's sort of not obviously a logo.