Quilted, soft calf, or patent?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
What do you prefer?

I just picked up a solf calf zip clutch. But I'm thinking quilted whiskey.. But which type of leather is asthetically pleasing to you?

What do you prefer?

I just picked up a solf calf zip clutch. But I'm thinking quilted whiskey.. But which type of leather is asthetically pleasing to you?

Which color of zip clutch did you just get?

For this particular clutch, I will choose Soft Calf or Quilted Patent over Plain Quilted. As for Soft Calf vs Quilted Patent, it depends on the color.

Quilted Patent clutches: My top choice is Blush which is impossible to find nowadays -- it flew out of stores so fast that I couldn't get a hold of it. :sad: My next choice is Black.

Which color of zip clutch did you just get?

For this particular clutch, I will choose Soft Calf or Quilted Patent over Plain Quilted. As for Soft Calf vs Quilted Patent, it depends on the color.

Quilted Patent clutches: My top choice is Blush which is impossible to find nowadays -- it flew out of stores so fast that I couldn't get a hold of it. :sad: My next choice is Black.

It's really tough cause I like soft calf and quilted but if I have to choose, I would go for soft calf. I'm not a big fan of quilted patent though I agree with bag.lover, my favorite from patent is blush. I would love to have a blush ursula bowler or stam.