White MC vs Black MC

Which MC is more imitated?

• MC BLack

• MC White

Results are only viewable after voting.

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
Which one do you think are more imitated?

The white MC or Black?

In my opinion I think it is the White MC. White MC has always been my favorite but when I tried it in the store, I just couldn't help looking at it and thinking "it kind of looks fake" even though it isn't. It made me sad:sad: becuase I remember loving it so much and I still do:yes: . I was just a little disppointed.
I think it is why when I tried the black MC petit noe, it appeal to me more than the white.

even though i love the Multicolore line only in white, i have to admit it's probably faked more than the black. then again, the black already looks fake to me, so i could be looking at a real one and still think it's fake :lol:. somehow it's easier to tell the real and fake bags apart when it's in white.

LOL...I know white one get faked to death especially for speedy and alma. I love white one better than black. For some reason even authentic Black MC looks like fake . I agree with Sandra, it's easier to tell the real and fake one with white MC. My DH teased me about about my white Trouville, he said it looks fake because he saw so many fake MC. It's annoyed the hell out of me. I had to show him the pictures of the bag from Ioffer and finally he said...yuckk the fake one is so ugly..I told you will know if the bag is fake, it has different Vibe ..LOL

even though i love the Multicolore line only in white, i have to admit it's probably faked more than the black. then again, the black already looks fake to me, so i could be looking at a real one and still think it's fake :lol:. somehow it's easier to tell the real and fake bags apart when it's in white.

ITA!! I thought I was the only one who thought that about the black. lol.

I live in an area where VERY few people carry LV bags...the only ones I've ever seen have been fake MC's (black, more than white) and fake monogram. For that reason alone I wouldn't buy a bag in either of these lines. I'm definitely more of a fan of the vernis, epi and damier lines!

The white is definitely more imitated. But is it me or are the fake ones easy to spot because they just look so gross. Maybe there are really good fakes I havent seen but so far the fakes I've seen.... the coloring is way off not to mention the shape of the fleurs.

I would say the white MC.
I like the black but for some reason not as much as the white, I always end up going for the white. I think the black is a bit more practical.

Yeuxhonnets: "even though i love the Multicolore line only in white, i have to admit it's probably faked more than the black. then again, the black already looks fake to me, so i could be looking at a real one and still think it's fake :lol:. somehow it's easier to tell the real and fake bags apart when it's in white."

ITA!! I thought I was the only one who thought that about the black. lol.

So you think the black looks fake no matter what.:confused1: :sad:

I know what you mean about thinking wanting an MC but not sure because so many fakes. It's like -- I teach high school and if I see a cute shirt in a magazine and then I see it on too many high school girls with their guts hanging out the bottom (ya know when the girl's wear shirts 3 times too small) kind of ruins that shirt for me.