04 turquoise first $1288 OBO

I bought it for $975 (tough negotiations!!!)

What do you think? My only other purchases have been from Bal Ny and AR; PLEASE TELL ME YOU THINK I DID O.K. OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see for myself the mystique of the "04". My stuff is from this year and I am in love; how will 04 turquoise be different???

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you all. Julie:yahoo:

I personally wouldn't pay close to retail for a color treated/restored bag. I love the '04 turquoise and really want one myself but that whole bag looks color treated. The bag color looks very different from the color of the mirror and the original tassels. I don't believe that it's "darkened overtime." I thought older bags tend to lighten and turn yellow not darken? I don't know. :shrugs: But if you love it that's great!

I personally wouldn't pay close to retail for a color treated/restored bag. I love the '04 turquoise and really want one myself but that whole bag looks color treated. The bag color looks very different from the color of the mirror and the original tassels. I don't believe that it's "darkened overtime." I thought older bags tend to lighten and turn yellow not darken? I don't know. :shrugs: But if you love it that's great!

^^^I agree 100%. Speaking of that, where is the 04 Rose city thread???

Wow all the sudden there are lots of seafoam/turquoise pop up on ebay. They are all so beatiful I just wish I could afford them!! What a great deal you got here Julielive, congrats!