Please help me decide!! Which color reissue??

Hi girls,

I'm a relative newbie here but I've been reading all the threads and really trust your opinions on which color reissue I should buy.

I know I definitely want either a 227 or 228 cos I'm tall and I want to use this as a daytime bag.

It's either:
- black with gold hardware (is it too much like the classic?)
- grey with silver hardware (is grey hard to match clothes/look drab?)
- white with silver hardware (does the reissue leather dirty easily?)
- dark gold (will metallic bags still be trendy 2 years down?)

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

I already have the classic flap in black caviar with gold hardware, beige lambskin with gold hardware, the black metallic luxury flap, and a vintage black lambskin shoppers tote with gold hardware, and i'm really holding out for a jumbo white caviar with silver hardware (on Ebay perhaps). But I really really want a reissue!!

Which color do you guys prefer on the LARGER sized reissue?

Thanks so much!!!

I prefer the black with the silver for the large reissues. It makes them a bit more 'casual'. It's not on your list, so I'm not being much help...... From the ones on your list, I would do the black with gold or the dark gold. I have a small grey one which I hardly use becasue it does look a bit washed out and I sent my dark white back because I was too scared to use it.:heart:

I went to Chanel today and saw the new Dark Silver 228 which is GORGEOUS. it's a very neutral, not too shiny metallic that matches everything...it's $2695 I think and I put it on hold till tomorrow morning...

Should I get it??? I just don't know if I'll still use a metallic bag in a few years. And is it worth spending that much on a "trendy" bag?

What do you guys think??

Other alternative that are available for purchase would be
- the new blue/grey Classic Flap Jumbo
- Grey Reissue 228 (the SA I spoke with said she personally doesn't like the grey...)
- Black Reissue with Gold Hardware 228 (I already have a Black/Gold classic though...)
- or holding out for the white caviar jumbo...grr...

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

What should I do? Please help!!! Thanks!

hmm, are you eyeing the dark silver more so than the others? i think metallic might not really be "trendy" in a few years, but you could always use it as an evening bag. do you wear jeans often? i think gray would go well with the casual look, whereas the black w/gh & dark silver would be better with a dressy look.