how's the price on eLuxury?

ojo

Apr 12, 2006
Hi girls, I'm from Houston and there is a LV boutique in houston galleria. The thing is I went ahead and ordered a multicolor PTI on eluxury without checking the boutique in galleria and now someone told me it's cheaper in the store :wtf:. is that true?

eLuxury and the store will always have the same prices. eLuxury is owned by LVMH, the parent company of Louis Vuitton, so you can rest easy that the prices are the same.

Depending upon where you live there is no sales tax when you order from eLuxury. In addition, you can use e-bates and get an additional % off when you order from them.

I think in Texas you pay no sales tax when ordering from eLux. Those of us in California do. :crybaby:

Hey fellow Houstonian! Whoever told you it was cheaper in the store is wrong. You made the better move in fact ordering through elux because you don't have to pay tax! WHOO HOO!

woohoo! another houston native! welcome =) If you do not want to purchase from the Houston Galleria store nor eluxury. you could always do a special order through Saks Fifth Avenue that way you won't have to pay tax and the shipping is flat rate which could be less than eluxury's depending on what you buy.