Owners of Monogram Glitter bags..

Those were gorgeous and I think Michelle from the board was going to get one in pink but her store had only gotten white in. You rarely ever see these though..my favorite was the Seau :yes:

They were satin with lizard and came in white, pink and yellow. Here are a couple from ebay..
Seau in white:
b0_12.JPG

Seau in yellow:
54_12.JPG

Cabas in white:
IMG_2136.jpg

Those were gorgeous and I think Michelle from the board was going to get one in pink but her store had only gotten white in. You rarely ever see these though..my favorite was the Seau :yes:

Every time someone brings up the Glitter line I get a little teary eyed. I think that incident made me realize how much I really like my SA. I got the unfortunate call that the bags were sold out from another woman who handles the lists-not my SA, a day later my SA calls and says she managed to find a white one. It wasn't the same though. But I loved that she went that extra mile for me.

Thanks ladies for the pics.. i was wondering how the Seau actually looks when a person carries it on the shoulder.. does it stick out because of its round shape?
:confused1: i think the Glitter bags are gorgeous.. but it seems alot of pple don't like it.

Thanks ladies for the pics.. i was wondering how the Seau actually looks when a person carries it on the shoulder.. does it stick out because of its round shape?
:confused1: i think the Glitter bags are gorgeous.. but it seems alot of pple don't like it.

I think it might kind of mush in a little bit because the bag doesn't really have a lot of structure.

I really liked this line too when it came out...but unfortunately didn't like any of the styles it came in. The seau looks like a pail, the cabas is too small, and the other one reminds me of a diaper bag. Wish they could've expanded this line!