Did anyone return this bag?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Hello everyone~ I have been bad again.:devil: This bag was listed a week a go and I kicked myself for not getting it. Then today it was re-listed so I hit BIN.

Then I got to wondering why it was returned? So~ I was wondering if it was anyone here...I think the buyer was (amamxr) as I looked up some feedback comments and she was the only one who d/c returning an item..

I know the bag has some wear and I am okay w/that. This color and in a speedy is going to have some. All the ones I have looked at have.

So~ what do you guys think?:winkiss:
eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON EPI yellow speedy 25 bag w/lock/key (item 110043264543 end time Oct-13-06 14:05:04 PDT)

Hello everyone~ I have been bad again.:devil: This bag was listed a week a go and I kicked myself for not getting it. Then today it was re-listed so I hit BIN.

Then I got to wondering why it was returned? So~ I was wondering if it was anyone here...I think the buyer was (amamxr) as I looked up some feedback comments and she was the only one who d/c returning an item..

I know the bag has some wear and I am okay w/that. This color and in a speedy is going to have some. All the ones I have looked at have.

So~ what do you guys think?:winkiss:
eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON EPI yellow speedy 25 bag w/lock/key (item 110043264543 end time Oct-13-06 14:05:04 PDT)

Ghost 55

It was not me- I never purchased a yellow speedy from Authentic Lvlady- I did recieve a black crushed speedy from her which was returned for a full refund. The comment that you saw on hers or mine feedback you didnt say which- refers to the black speedy..

Ghost 55

It was not me- I never purchased a yellow speedy from Authentic Lvlady- I did recieve a black crushed speedy from her which was returned for a full refund. The comment that you saw on hers or mine feedback you didnt say which- refers to the black speedy..

Okay thank you, I was just trying to do some investigative work~ hoping to find out what happened. I hope my bag does not come like that:wtf: . Thanks for clarifying:flowers: