white/clear inclusion bracelet

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
:confused1: I am bit confused right now
Are there 2 different white/ clear inclusions? I've seen white inclusioon with white background for keychain and hair cubes but no bracelet yet. I saw at Ebay clear inclusion bracelet with no white background so it's pretty much clear see through bracelet. I am loving the clear one with no white background...what do you think ??
Are we going to have 3 new colors ? white, clear and berry??
Am I missing something??

Not according to this:
VUITTON-PLANNING-2006-5.jpg

b00554.jpg

b00552.jpg

b00551.jpg

key.jpg

I love the clear one, and when I saw the white one in pictures, I thought it was clear. But the SA told me it has a white background. I really love the all clear one, but I havent heard it's real!

Actually, on that Karen Kooper pic, it says some pieces are transparent, some are white.

wow Im loving the clear bracelet even more, too bad its taking forever to come out! i ask the sa's everytime I go in if its there.
me too!! :yes: My SA put me on the waitlist, but I am getting antsy, I want that bracelet so bad. But apparently they aren't out in the US yet, and they (at least my store) don't know when they are coming out. Only the berry is out.

It only comes in transparent...that's why I've never been referring to the Inclusion bracelet as "white". It is not released in white, contrary to popular belief.

I wonder why they chose to make the bracelet clear? :shrugs: I hope the ring will be clear too so that it actually matches :yes:

Yes, the ring is also transparent.

The stones on the white inclusion pieces are beautiful...pink, light green, light blue, etc...but the stones on clear...are only red, yellow and clear? I wish the bracelet was white so it also has pink, light green and light blue stones!

Wonder why the red crystals, instead of the pink, green and blue in the keychain....you would think they should match?

Exactly my thoughts!
I'd love the clear one 100% if it had the pink, blue and green crystal...I'd buy it without hesitation!
The only thing that's keeping me from really really wanting the clear inclusion is the red/yellow crystals...don't know if that'd look really nice IRL. I'll give it a try though when the SA calls me.