Size compare, BH, LH and Mezzo

Hope this helps those unsure about size. It makes it easier when you have them all on the same page.
Bag Fetish you rock girlfriend!!!! Guys I have the lockit h and love it also it is not too big...the Mezzo is bigger!!! Love the HL and it is my fav right now and my speedy is getting no exposure...I should post a pic of it on me...it looks hot...I have a PHH so, I do not want him to know that I bought a new bag...sometimes he looks over my shoulder when I am on the computer that is why I have not posted any pics...the HL is awesome!!!!

Bag Fetish you rock girlfriend!!!! Guys I have the lockit h and love it also it is not too big...the Mezzo is bigger!!! Love the HL and it is my fav right now and my speedy is getting no exposure...I should post a pic of it on me...it looks hot...I have a PHH so, I do not want him to know that I bought a new bag...sometimes he looks over my shoulder when I am on the computer that is why I have not posted any pics...the HL is awesome!!!!

lol thanks for your post :smile: Glad you love your LH, I think its a great bag.

spylove I want to but, I am challenged with the computer and would have to ask dh... he put my collection on the other PFT and does not know about the latest additions...eventually I will get it on here...my new additions to my mostly gucci and prada collection are has follows:
Speedy 30
Pouchette accessoire
groom pouchette wallet (red)
mono cles
LH

All in the last few months....yikeeeessss...

Bag Fetish the LH is a great bag!!!

Sandy in space get one you will be soooo glad that you did.

Texagirl it is never overkill.

Bagsnbags if the LH is too big on you you need to eat a little more lol...the LH gives me an awesome waist line...it makes me look thinner...love bags that make you look thinner...

spylove I want to but, I am challenged with the computer and would have to ask dh... he put my collection on the other PFT and does not know about the latest additions...eventually I will get it on here...my new additions to my mostly gucci and prada collection are has follows:
Speedy 30
Pouchette accessoire
groom pouchette wallet (red)
mono cles
LH

All in the last few months....yikeeeessss...

Bag Fetish the LH is a great bag!!!

Sandy in space get one you will be soooo glad that you did.

Texagirl it is never overkill.

Bagsnbags if the LH is too big on you you need to eat a little more lol...the LH gives me an awesome waist line...it makes me look thinner...love bags that make you look thinner...

Are you able to take pic's and email them to me? i'll post them for you :smile: