Ineed help girls, pleeease help me to choose between these colors

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Hi girls, I just made a compulsive buy yesterday, an origan city, but then on coming home I wasn't sure of that color anymore, so I might exchange it. Do you think anyone of these colors is nicer? Blueberry, cornflower, blue india. The other colors of B-bags that I already have are black, white, rouge vif. Thank you so much:yes:

Hi girls, I just made a compulsive buy yesterday, an origan city, but then on coming home I wasn't sure of that color anymore, so I might exchange it. Do you think anyone of these colors is nicer? Blueberry, cornflower, blue india. The other colors of B-bags that I already have are black, white, rouge vif. Thank you so much:yes:
OH no, why don't you like your Origan? :crybaby:i love mine. It is a gorgeous color and gets better even after you use it more. I have the Day in Blueberry and i love it too. I did not like the BI, it was too dull for me and i think cornflower blue is gorgeous also but the leather is little too veiny compare to Fall 06, unless you like that look. :graucho: Let us know what you decide.:flowers:

Mmmmm I don't know, this origan is I am afraid a bit too veiny for me, sorry but I can't post pics since I don't have my camera with me....
Well, you have to be happy with what you buy.;) If you think it is too veiny and you are not going to use it then exchange it. Blueberry is gorgeous but make sure you will get a non veiny one because this color also come in veiny leather too, unless you ask your SA to pick you a good one. Good luck!:love:

thank you seahorse nanaz and decophile, but if I keep the origan and then buy an acqua green this summer isn't it going to be too similar to origan? Sorry for all these questions

Mmmmm I don't know, this origan is I am afraid a bit too veiny for me, sorry but I can't post pics since I don't have my camera with me....

I just posted about the origan color too. I was told by the SA that the origan color was distressed. Since I was calling over the phone and could not see it in person I had no idea what to expect and started having second thoughts. I would love to see a pic of your bag when you have the time. I still love that color!

If you decide not to keep it I personally would pick the blueberry color. :smile:

I have both Blueberry and Blue India and I prefer BI. Maybe because I usually wear dark clothing so I want a little contrast. That said, I do love both, just BI a little more. I've never been a fan of Cornflower but I think that's because the one bag that I saw in that color had icky leather.

i think the most versatile of the three blues is cornflower...
It really depends on your wardrobe. My colouring suits colours with warm undertones and cornflower just clashes with every single blue I have, including my jeans! Now, BI looks lovely with most of *my* things.

Thank you mpark, aulii, danae, glimer, roxane, meemie, all of you! I am impressed by how many of you answered, thank you for being so helpful:heart::love:.

Aulii, in case I decide to keep the origan I promise to post pics as soon as I go back to milan (I am now in Paris), which means in about one week.

Glimmer thank you for you comparison, it's good to know.

I keep on thinking and thinking and I can't come to a decision. It feels strange, I usually don't have this kind of problem.
I think I am getting confused because I know I have overspent, and this is making me confused

What I think I will do (if I don't feel too embarassed) is that I will go back to the shop, and look at all the colors again.
I hope they won't think I am crazy:sweatdrop:.