The United Kingdom Club

Do you guys know why we had second times price increased within two months time?

Yeah I can't believe it, I got my miroir Alma just in time! I want to get the Pomme sunset Blvd before the next price increas and before they discontinue the colour Pomme this year!...but i'm banned :cry:

Congrats on your Miroir Alma.:smile: I am so sad.:cry: I still have not get my birthday present, they had increased the price. Do you know roughly when they will discontinued the colour Pomme?

Yeah I can't believe it, I got my miroir Alma just in time! I want to get the Pomme sunset Blvd before the next price increas and before they discontinue the colour Pomme this year!...but i'm banned :cry:

Congrats on your Miroir Alma.:smile: I am so sad.:cry: I still have not get my birthday present, they had increased the price. Do you know roughly when they will discontinued the colour Pomme?

Thanks ismelulu

Was looking over at the Pomme Club but no date mentioned as yet I'm assuming they'll stop making them at some point then just sell off what they have rather than pulling the colour of the shelves though!

If you want to secure something why not put a deposit on it until your ready to pay!

What was it that your were after in Pomme?