Newbie needs help with Reissue...

Hi ladies!

I've started liquidating my Balenciagas to fund for a Chanel bag. :shame: Anyway I saw a couple of "reissue" bags on this forum and I fancy them a lot! Are they easily available in the Chanel boutiques? Also, how much do they retail for? (the 255 size) :shrugs: Alright hope to hear from you girls real soon! Thanks in advance! :love: Love ya all heaps! Xoxo... :heart:

The grey 225-2005 reissue retailed at $1895. It's going to be very difficult to find one now, but there are some new colors out in the Cruise 2007 collection.

The 225 is small, almost evening bag size. You might want to check out the reference section above and make sure that the 225 was the size you are interested in.

You're only bet is eBay now (or etailers/online consignment shops).

Good luck.:flowers:

The 225 is small, almost evening bag size. You might want to check out the reference section above and make sure that the 225 was the size you are interested in.

You're only bet is eBay now (or etailers/online consignment shops).

Good luck.:flowers:

Thanks for the advice! Well I'm hoping to chance upon a 225 or 226 in bronze or gray... Sigh. Guess I'll just have to wait around and see how it goes. :love:

Smooth has just reported that the dark silver has arrived at the Mad av store......

There are also a couple of grey (2005) for sale on ebay. If you decide to bid for these , post them on the 'authenticate this' thread first......

Best of luck!

Smooth has just reported that the dark silver has arrived at the Mad av store......

There are also a couple of grey (2005) for sale on ebay. If you decide to bid for these , post them on the 'authenticate this' thread first......

Best of luck!

Thanks Rose! Well I'm actually situated in Australia and it's pretty difficult to get my hands on one. Is the dark silver very similar to the grey (2005)?