Jessica Simpson

not her best look...

jessica? what is the matter with u?

what happened to the jessica who had a closet I would die for?!?!
i think she is becoming ashlee and ashlee is taking over jessica..LOL..

Washington, Oct. 11: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson is still embarrassed that her screen-tests for two roles in the big screen re-make of the classic TV show ‘Dallas’ could not win her even one of them.
According to media reports, Simpson was in line to land the role of sexy Lucy Ewing, but she failed to impress film-makers with her acting skills.
The ‘Dukes Of Hazzard’ star claims that though singing comes naturally to her, she had never expected that she would one day play a role in films.
"I never thought I would see myself on the big screen. That, to me, was something so unreachable," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
She says that she auditioned for the part but "couldn't really pull it off... They wanted me to come back for Pam (Ewing). They saw me as something more mature, and as a woman.”
Simpson also says that she had great chemistry with Luke Wilson, and that her family and friends were confident of her getting the role. "I really thought I nailed it and had a chemistry with Luke Wilson, who was playing Bobby. All of a sudden I get a call: not Pam. Everyone was saying I was going to be in Dallas, and I didn't get the part. I did not get it. How embarrassing is that?" she said. (ANI)

:crybaby: hehe

Jessica Thinks She's Luke's Next Co-Star
Tue, 10/10/2006 - 10:30am
Jessica may be running off her mouth just a little bit too soon. She told Jimmy Kimmel last week she's preparing to play a role as Luke Wilson's love interest in a new movie, but a rep for Luke says the movie is still in the works, and that Luke will never do a movie with Jessica. And guess who's getting blamed for this total embarrassment - Pimp Daddy Simpson of course! Here's more:

In September, Jessica lamented that she was “preparing myself” for the inevitable November tabloid covers that would link her to Wilson when she starts filming a role as his love interest in “Blonde Ambition.” And just last week, she told Jimmy Kimmel, “I’m going into doing another movie with Luke Wilson called ‘Blonde Ambition!’” But a rep for Wilson told Star, “This project is in talks.” What’s more, a source told the tab, “Luke Wilson will never do a movie with Jessica Simpson.”
The insider suggests that the star’s manager dad Joe Simpson has been exaggerating prospects for the flick. “Joe is telling Jessica he’s getting big stars,” says the source. “Joe’s been working on it for months. It’ll end up having a bunch of nobodies if it happens. He was trying to get Meg Ryan to be the Sigourney Weaver character. It’s such a joke. He’s been sending out half-written scripts with personal letters to stars asking them to be in it.”
Source Popsugar & IDLYTW

:wtf: Papa Joe is killing her career & making her look the fool.

I hate that breathy, trying way to hard to sound sexy, warbling she did for the MTV awards last year! Ickkkky, i don't think she is all that great of a singer & find her acting laughable. The only thing she had going for her was her wholesome innocence & that is gone.