What to carry at a nightclub?

hiram1389

Mar 18, 2006
Tomorrow is my best friend´s bday. She is will celebrate it at a nightclube since she loves them but I hate them, well not hate them butI dont like it, I dont smoke , I dont drink alcoholic beverages and rarely I dance so... nothing 4 me in a place like that but she´s my best friend so I cant be absent...

anyway I´m thinking of what 2 carry well if I can carry anything LV because I´ve heard sth about the smoke makes sth to the vachetta, not sure what so I´m worried aboutit would crack it or anything like that, or worse that the odor would stay there, if not please tell me

My few options are: wapity, mono cles, damier cles perfo cles and perfo plate

I also need sth to carry with me cz ifI leave itina table it will dissapear in seconds, but not so bulky but roomy enough to carry ateleast my cell phone , cash and cards.

Would you help me? thanks!!!

my cell phonedoes fit in theperfo cles but it loks bulky but I think that will be my choice if I needsth hands free i couldattach it to myjeans, i dontlike howit looks but in the darkness nobody will see it ha.

yps hahah in fact girls and boys 15 years old they go to nightclubs... here in Mexico are no rules I guess... That´s another think I dont like about them

Lucky! I wish I could go drinking at age 15...
I don't like clubs either, but I love going to the bar with my boyfriend/coworkers.
Have fun tomorrow!