Houston outlet, whats there 1/30

^^ Yes it is VERY CUTE!! I was close to buying it...LOL...It's a nice durable nylon material. It can probably with stand alot. It would be floppy. The bag was stuffed with tissue to hold up. I have a million nylon bags from another designer (tokidoki) so I was just trying to control myself. I added a pic below of one of my other bag collection. If I sold one of my tokidoki's I might buy the madison tote. But my tokidoki's are very rare too.
9a9b1a12.jpg

^^ Yes it is VERY CUTE!! I was close to buying it...LOL...It's a nice durable nylon material. It can probably with stand alot. It would be floppy. The bag was stuffed with tissue to hold up. I have a million nylon bags from another designer (tokidoki) so I was just trying to control myself. I added a pic below of one of my other bag collection. If I sold one of my tokidoki's I might buy the madison tote. But my tokidoki's are very rare too.

Thanks for encouragement...wow $498 for a nylon bag...what makes this bag so pricey!!!! I never thought I'd be looking at a nylon bag that's $498...I guess because it's $185 haahaa!!! Your bag is very unique, pockets are great...it looks like it has structure to it. All my Coach bags are so classic and I just want something "different!" Thanks again!

This is bad, isn't it. I'm getting to know the SAs there as well as mine! They are all so nice and helpful! I've got the Girl Tote being held...don't you think 185 is a great price for that tote? It's pretty large, isn't it? It's nylon, does it have any structure, or just totally floppy? I really need something different from all my "classic" style bags!

I bought this bag last week. I really like it, but am still undecided about it. I really want to use it for a everyday bag, but my husband says it is soooo big. I love the nylon, but when you take out all of the stuffing, it becomes one big pile of nylon...no structure at all. I love big bags and use my Gigi and Peyton, so I think it will be great for spring...summer use. If it was around $100.00 I wouldn't be iffy about keeping it, but of course I always want it for less $$. Let me know if you decide to keep it or not and what your thoughts are. :confused1:

I bought this bag last week. I really like it, but am still undecided about it. I really want to use it for a everyday bag, but my husband says it is soooo big. I love the nylon, but when you take out all of the stuffing, it becomes one big pile of nylon...no structure at all. I love big bags and use my Gigi and Peyton, so I think it will be great for spring...summer use. If it was around $100.00 I wouldn't be iffy about keeping it, but of course I always want it for less $$. Let me know if you decide to keep it or not and what your thoughts are. :confused1:

Thanks, I needed this info and experience from you. I was afraid that once the stuffing was out it would be a big piece of nylon with no structure. That's why I keep wondering $498 :shrugs:!!! I'm going to pass on it. $185+tax is still alot of moola! I love big bags too. Don't we all want our bags for less money!!!:yes:

if they had had the nylon in something other than that color combo I would have bought it tonight myself.

on another note... everything in the jewelry case is %50 off. I didn't bring my stuff from tues so now I need a price adjust! argh!

Ok I just met the one and only AMAZING BUNNYMASSEUSE!!:yahoo:
Let me tell you what an honor it was to meet her!! It was hilarious when she educated one of the SA about the creed and how to read it!! The SA was so excited and went and showed off to her other SA's what she just learned from Bunny!! It was awesome!! (green in honor of her fav color:yes:) Maybe I'll have good outlet luck now that I met her!! woohoo!! :supacool:
brahh I saw the madison girl totes again, very tempting, love the color!! There was 2 on the shelf. Hmm, I got some things to return and a PA...no .. no.. no.. ... we'll see... No new baggies for me tonight.. just a few little things.... I'll take pics later...

Ok I just met the one and only AMAZING BUNNYMASSEUSE!!:yahoo:
Let me tell you what an honor it was to meet her!! It was hilarious when she educated one of the SA about the creed and how to read it!! The SA was so excited and went and showed off to her other SA's what she just learned from Bunny!! It was awesome!! (green in honor of her fav color:yes:) Maybe I'll have good outlet luck now that I met her!! woohoo!! :supacool:
brahh I saw the madison girl totes again, very tempting, love the color!! There was 2 on the shelf. Hmm, I got some things to return and a PA...no .. no.. no.. ... we'll see... No new baggies for me tonight.. just a few little things.... I'll take pics later...
Much thanks to you darling Q! It was a pleasure meeting you (was I really that easy to see from all the other people in the store as the Bunny you were looking for? ;p ), and it was nice to have a fellow buddy shopper to inspire, and encourage bad buying behavior :smile:

BTW, there was a black Ellie there tonight, in good condition. The leather anna's have a lot of excess grease on the sides where the framed portion meets the leather, so beware.

Thanks for the opportunity to meet ya Q, to bad we didn't have more time as we could have chatted over dinner and drinks :smile: Maybe another time for sure! I'll be back in Houston at Thanksgiving time...:yes::heart:

Much thanks to you darling Q! It was a pleasure meeting you (was I really that easy to see from all the other people in the store as the Bunny you were looking for? ;p ), and it was nice to have a fellow buddy shopper to inspire, and encourage bad buying behavior :smile:

BTW, there was a black Ellie there tonight, in good condition. The leather anna's have a lot of excess grease on the sides where the framed portion meets the leather, so beware.

Thanks for the opportunity to meet ya Q, to bad we didn't have more time as we could have chatted over dinner and drinks :smile: Maybe another time for sure! I'll be back in Houston at Thanksgiving time...:yes::heart:

Thanks for pointing out the hinges and grease on Anna!! You can't hide that after awhile!
Man I would have loved dinner and DRINKS!:drinkup: but not enough time!!
I knew it was you from your hair, green bag, and crocs!

Thanks for pointing out the hinges and grease on Anna!! You can't hide that after awhile!
Man I would have loved dinner and DRINKS!:drinkup: but not enough time!!
I knew it was you from your hair, green bag, and crocs!
I've seen the hinge grease issue before also, I saw some of the residue on my legacy kisslock makeup framed case on the edges too.

You know it, maybe we'll make time in the future for it!

LOL at my crocs, those are the ones I brought with me, as opposed to the ones I bought on tuesday night! I love that green bag, it was my first FP purchase per the BH and I have loved her ever since!