Chanel Sunglass Club!

I called to 1800-Chanel couple months ago and asked, they are usually around $325 pretax. Unfortunately if you go to smaller boutiques, often times they mark up the price $50+ more so please becareful which store you call to and dont' get rip off ;)

I usually buy my Chanels from Saks --- next week is their Friends & Family sale - maybe they will be included?

For today only, Saks has "Buy Some Get Some" going on. My SA called and told me that he wasn't ringing up my metalic bowler until today so that I could get a $300 gift card :yahoo: which is great by me. So, I sould have my bag the beginning of next week :nuts: .

For today only, Saks has "Buy Some Get Some" going on. My SA called and told me that he wasn't ringing up my metalic bowler until today so that I could get a $300 gift card :yahoo: which is great by me. So, I sould have my bag the beginning of next week :nuts: .

Great, congratulations!
You might want to ask him if your bag qualifies for next weeks Friends & Family at 20% off.

I called to 1800-Chanel couple months ago and asked, they are usually around $325 pretax. Unfortunately if you go to smaller boutiques, often times they mark up the price $50+ more so please becareful which store you call to and dont' get rip off ;)

Actually, it depends on the style. My NM and my Chanel boutique have their sunnies priced exactly the same, but there's a TON of them closer to the $400 mark.
I don't look anywhere else for them though.

Hello everyone, I've never posted on Chanel forums before so I hope I post on the right place.

Speaking about Chanel sunglasses, I just got mine for the first time!:yahoo:

I got 5113 model, black frame with white camellias. It's really pretty and I got it from Neiman. It was $375 before tax. It's the best sunglasses I've ever had!!

Love this green pair!

attachment.php