i need to pick something..

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
for my brother's bday..he was sweet enough to give me my first LV ever - a damier bifold so i wanna get him something nice..

i will be dropping by beverly center this friday and will pick up something for him (hopefully) when i get my belem pm!!!!!! (:yahoo:) the thing is..i think i've overspent recently and would like to keep the price down to a minimum...

i'm thinking of something along the lines of a card holder..what do u guys think?

(i do have the damier pocket organizer that i haven't used yet :graucho:)

thanks y'all! :P

Card holder is great..I think he will love it..
You are getting Belem PM?? I love that bag..very unique shape, the handles aren't that long..love the opening, 2 side open pockets....Gorgeous..gorgeous bag..

something between $150-200? (what a nice sister!)

i dunno whether i want to part with my pocket organizer but i dunno whether im going to use it at all haha

The Damier card holder looks fine...unless he likes monogram. You're such a sweet sis:tender: Post pics of your Belem when you get it:graucho: :flowers:

For $200.00 you can get the Taiga Card Holder. It comes in Ardoise (slate grey) and Grizzli (brown). I get these as gifts for male recipeients and they love it!