THe more in subforums the more you love the designer

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
do you find the moreyou hang out in a paticular subforum the more you want that bag/desginer

for example, if i hang out in the LV subforum i want an LV bag soooo badly and can think of what i want etc... BUT then i head to the balencaiga thread spend some time there.. and i want a bbag//

hahah anyone else like that:yes:

hmmm... been having some experince like that too...
i wasn't into chloe paddy, but when i go to the chloe's forum, i'm beginning to like paddy and silverado.
but the LV forum don't influence much...

not tooo much. If I'm teetering, hanging out in the Forum may make a difference. But there's a lot of designers that it doesn't matter if I spent all day every day in that Forum I'd still never buy.

I do think if you even like a designer, hanging out in that sub-Forum can make you like them more!:yes:
You get top hear all the pro's from the REAL fans!

It makes no difference to me, whatsoever. :shrugs: I like what I like and if I don't like something, no amount of hype affects me.

I've always been like this; I'm an advertiser's nightmare! :lol:

Im a one pattern, LV gal with some Pradas for rainy days...but looking around has made me appreciate other designers and style...

Before I was pretty judgmental thinking that LVs quality and price was the greatest...and thought all other designs were ugly.....

But I still wouldnt buy them...LVs are the only bag I will dish out $$$ for...:P

I think this ony works if I liked the designer to begin with. I've lurked on some boards and even thought the designer make nice bags, I don't necessarily want one. On the other hand, I definately want an Hermes and Louis Vuitton, lol!

not tooo much. If I'm teetering, hanging out in the Forum may make a difference. But there's a lot of designers that it doesn't matter if I spent all day every day in that Forum I'd still never buy.

I do think if you even like a designer, hanging out in that sub-Forum can make you like them more!:yes:
You get top hear all the pro's from the REAL fans!

I agree, Lv just doesn't do it for me. I avoid Hermès because I could easily get into that one. But I must say that the Bal forum got to me. I didn't like them that much to begin with, but the forum made me want to try one on and I discovered that they were "made for me" so now I'm hanging out there all the time and wanting more and more especially since having seen the new color swatches...:drool: :drool: :drool: