Milestone Bag(s)?

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I know that some of us (myself included) like to celebrate certain milestones in life. For me, since I have absolutely no achievements whatsoever (a success in failure), I can only celebrate my milestone via age. Thus, AGE MILESTONE is what I'll be talking about in this post.

I was hoping to get a croc before I hit 30, but I may have to move that to 35 since I hadn't gotten anywhere with my SAs and then maybe a diamond bag for 40 or 50 birthday (once again dependent on relationship with SA) ...

Who else here have a series of milestone bags planned for a particular milestone birthday? If so, what bag for what age? Please share!:flowers:

Hmmm, if we can't talk anniveraries here--we hit the 5-year next year, then maybe I'll do the 40th b-day mark which won't happen for over 5 years. A little croc something would be great--a 32cm Kelly or a 35cm Birkin.

I got my first, a Trim for my 30th Birthday. When I'm 40, I'd like a Birkin 30 in black chevre (if I don't already have one) or whatever Kelly on my list that has not come yet.

Oh milestone.... Special order Indian rose crocodile birkin 30cm with pink gold before i reach 35.. 5yrs to go :smile:

i just hope ill be able to order it when i go to paris since im sure its gonna take forever!

Next year is my 40th birthday...my first initial is K...I need a 2007 Birkin... No croc, no diamonds, just another gorgeous leather bag...

Edit to add...no diamonds on the bag, that is...very much in favor of a new diamond(s) for the hand/ears!

^ I'm a K, too!!!

OK, so I need a bag next year......

I am already angling towards a croc Kelly for my 50th (I'm 32, soon to be 33......dream early!)............and I have a one bag per year deal with DH.

Next year is my 40th birthday...my first initial is K...I need a 2007 Birkin... No croc, no diamonds, just another gorgeous leather bag...

Edit to add...no diamonds on the bag, that is...very much in favor of a new diamond(s) for the hand/ears!

I'm with you.. i love diamonds but not on a bag, not even Hermes bag!

I'm a "K" too! I wa originally hoping to get a "K" Birkin, but DH will have a heart attack if I buy another, so I may have to get another smaller "K" item instead.

For milestones, I'm hoping to have a Croc Birkin for my 50th b-day, and that's 21 years down the road, so it gives DH fair warning :smile: