Marc Jacobs hobo stam--Black or Cashew??

lemmons84

No. 1 Vice: Bags
Oct 4, 2006
CASHEW....or...BLACK??? Love both. Think maybe the black is too
trendy and like the cashew because different and still goes with
everything (at least I think so). I wear a lot of black and tan generally.

Larger & More Views
shim.gif
javascript:popUp('/store/catalog/pr...elected=ag&item=prod13820007',600,600,'yes');

ORRRRR....to throw you off...do you guys like this bag better?

LOL--black is too trendy! Only on tPF will I read something like that.

You have great taste. All 3 are super. Personally I'd get the black. That color MJ calls "mouse" is good, don't know if it's just in the regular Stam or not. The bottom one is the "east-west"? Or I might be mixing up my bags. I prefer the hobo just because it looks a bit smaller and the MJ's can be heavy.

They're all winners.

What I really love about the cashew color is the contrast stitching that really accents the quilting. (On the black and mouse, the stitching is the same color as the leather.) Style-wise I prefer the hobo because it's bigger, easier to carry (over the shoulder), and lighter (no frame).

^ I read the first question and was Cashew all the way. And seeing your fantastic picture.... WOW... gorgeous!! :nuts: I wonder what other styles come in the quilted cashew? Major :drool:

I would go for black. I think that you could wear that a lot. As for style, I think the hobo is nice if you have a lot of stuff to carry around, but if not, I would be going for the e/w which is a smaller style, but can still carry quite a bit.