What's the PERFECT LV men bag ?

fredbelgium

Oct 7, 2006
hi everyone,

I'm realy looking forward to buy me a louis vuitton bag !

i'm thinking about classic stuff like messenger bag (bastille or naviglio) or something more trendy like the tobago carryall (great because i could carry a lot of stuff).

What for you the perfect city bag for a boy (something to use everyday) ?

i bought my boyfriend the Taiga Viktor. it's the same style as the Damier Bastille, but the Taiga leather is exquisite :love:!

p10332543_ph_hero.jpg

a carryall is a good size bag for everyday use. espically the tobago. I personally wouldnt want to carry it, i use my pionnier backpack for school and i LOVE it. you cant go wrong with any of the bags you mentioned.

i'd definitely recommend the Tobago Carryall. but its also good to have a coated canvas or leather messenger bag too.... something that's quite compact and hands-free.

Love the carryall idea, the yellow tobago is WONDERFULL but i'm afraid to look to girly with this kind of bag ... BTW too bad there is no brown - canelle or havana colors.

"but its also good to have a coated canvas or leather messenger bag too.... something that's quite compact and hands-free"

i have a dior homme messenger bag

"a carryall is a good size bag for everyday use"

Realy ?

So it's not to big for everyday from home to office ?

i would love to see picture of the carryall on model.

Wich one did you bought ? the carryall or the bigger size ?

Love the carryall idea, the yellow tobago is WONDERFULL but i'm afraid to look to girly with this kind of bag ... BTW too bad there is no brown - canelle or havana colors.

"but its also good to have a coated canvas or leather messenger bag too.... something that's quite compact and hands-free"

i have a dior homme messenger bag

Tobago Carryalls are also available in black, blue and red. i think they're also making them in Utah leather now too :yes:

it's nice that you have a DH messenger. but you did ask for LV recommendations :s

"it's nice that you have a DH messenger. but you did ask for LV recommendations "

Sure it was just a way to convince me to buy the carryall BECAUSE i already have a messenger bag easier to wear everyday.

Yes the utah carryall exist in cafe.