vernis cles size...

vernis is similar in measurement but has less of a capacity because of the way it is put together so it's a little tighter to fit things in....

Attachments

• 0809061113.jpg
    0809061113.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 215
vernis is similar in measurement but has less of a capacity because of the way it is put together so it's a little tighter to fit things in....

Lola you have both how nice...is your vernis lilac or perle cannot tell with the lighting...it is gorgeous...do you use your mono cles for everyday and the vernis when you dress up...I have the mono but, I am thinking a vernis cles may be nice to switch things up a little...the perfo cles is nice too...I think I like them all....thanks

Lola you have both how nice...is your vernis lilac or perle cannot tell with the lighting...it is gorgeous...do you use your mono cles for everyday and the vernis when you dress up...I have the mono but, I am thinking a vernis cles may be nice to switch things up a little...the perfo cles is nice too...I think I like them all....thanks

my vernis cles is beige, I have 7, I use them everyday, I really don't use my mono canvas anymore, I've had it for like 10 years.....

Attachments

• 0810060850.jpg
    0810060850.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 153
Wow Lola nice cles collection...your mono looks like new...I like the perfo one...is the green really bright in real life???

the color thei picture is showing on my computer is pretty true, it's bright but not SUPER bright, kinda like a sharp grass green or something....I liked the orange too, but already had the orange epi.....since green and orange are two of my favorite colors I figured I'd go for the green....plus it's a nice contrast against my orange epi speedy too!

The vernis Cles is smaller but it's cuter than heck! Talk about a nice burst of color to make you smile...

I so need a fucshia one....
DSC00042.jpg