problematic pour monsieur - piggy's perplexed!

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
hehe . . i'm in an alliterative mood . . . . . so, i've been totally in love with the pour monsieur ever since laurayuki posted them in her wishlist photo album . . . however, i went to try them on at barneys and i just don't think they're going to work for me . . . . :crybaby:

the ends of the bows extend towards the inside (the arch side of the foot), and when i walk, the ends keep brushing against one another every time i take a step :confused1: has anyone else had this issue? any idea how to solve / prevent this?? the shoes look DIVINE on and i really really want them!!! :Push:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 56 2009.03.01.jpg
    56 2009.03.01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 505
Seems like the bow "should" lay the other way....:huh:

i know!! that's what my SA and i were talking about . . . . it's weird, you'd literally have to walk as if your feet were on 2 parallel lines, sort of, whereas the way i walk is as if i'm on a tightrope, one foot in front of the other, KWIM?

so sad b/c they're SO CUTE on!!!

Seems like the bow "should" lay the other way....:huh:
I didn't even realize that the bow was pointing inwards! I assumed the ends were pointing outwards like VNs. Hm that kind of changes my opinion of the shoe - that's really bizarrely designed. Like Naked said, walk with feet farther apart? Of course, that might look weird... you could try taping the bows closer to your arch.

I didn't even realize that the bow was pointing inwards! I assumed the ends were pointing outwards like VNs. Hm that kind of changes my opinion of the shoe - that's really bizarrely designed. Like Naked said, walk with feet farther apart? Of course, that might look weird... you could try taping the bows closer to your arch.

ya my SA and i were discussing maybe somehow sewing the bows down, but then they're not as cute, because part of the appeal is the way you can see all the layers of the bow, and if you sort of tack it down, not so much . . . . le sigh, it's so frustrating! i totally thought it would be facing the other way as well!!