Awesome Antony Club

its really soft and smooshy - more so than i thought it would be. How many times do you think i should spray it - its my first oak bag? thanks klp LO is nearly back to normal today thank goodness.

It sounds lovely. Nothing better than soft and smooshy leather!

I'd spray it once more just to be sure all areas are covered before taking it out.

Glad to hear your LO is on the mend.

So where did you get that from for it to be a bargain?

hi all

got it from LoveHandbags.com
paid £185
just awaiting delivery!!!
CAn't wait

...and i use my choc one alot...and i get a large purse in it and a fairly large/personal size filofax in plus mobile and keys and my chanel compact! and it does up and looks smart, not too full and stretched
lol

...hope he'll arrive soon xxx

:yahoo:

i'm joining ant club with oak in tumble grain and silver hardware!! just gorgeous! she has just been sprayed and admired for the first time - had her since wednesday but baby has been ill so not even got her out of the box yet!! its the only time i forget about my mulberry madness!!

wow that damson ant sounds edible!!!!!

where did you get oak from with silver hard ware? can you post a pic, would love to see it!

:tup:

hi all

got it from LoveHandbags.com
paid £185

just awaiting delivery!!!
CAn't wait

...and i use my choc one alot...and i get a large purse in it and a fairly large/personal size filofax in plus mobile and keys and my chanel compact! and it does up and looks smart, not too full and stretched
lol

...hope he'll arrive soon xxx

:yahoo:

Oh thats the one I was looking at - glad it went to a fellow tpfer!

My large choc antony is my current everyday workhorse bag - holds loads, handsfree, smart. I :heart:him!!

My little burgundy antony with silver hardware is my "weekend" bag, holds all essentials. Only trouble is I don't seem to have any days off at the mo let alone weekends!!

Antonys are fab:heart::nuts: