Awesome Antony Club

You might be able to get the strap changed Ali??? I had the beige one taken off my choco Antony and replaced with a choc strap.
I'm intrigued by the mention of a damson Antony!!! Wondering if i might get chance to have a peek in Mulberry at York on Saturday!

Do you think that they would still do this? You know how they have been with selling replacement straps - I know they would charge me anyway but do you think that they will still change the strap just because I don't like the colour?

Do you think that they would still do this? You know how they have been with selling replacement straps - I know they would charge me anyway but do you think that they will still change the strap just because I don't like the colour?

That's the only reason I had! I bought choc antony with a beige strap but then a season later they were doing it with a matching choc strap that i decided i prefered. Think it cost me about £60 to get it changed. You could e-mail and ask- suppose it depends if they have canvas straps in the right colour available and if they mind altering it to a previous seasons design? No harm in asking:shrugs:

:tup: I'd say definitely worth asking! Just think Ali, you could get oak with silver h/ware from Shepton, pay to get the strap changed and it would still be cheaper than regular Ant from a regular store. OK, minus front pocket, but hey, what's a pocket or two between friends ;)

WOO Jenova - your anthonys ALOT bigger than i thought they were!!!

But how do Anthonys compare to Seths??

Burgundy Anthony is the bigger of the two Anthonys - the Anthony Messenger.

If I remember correctly, Seth is a bit taller and wider but has almost no depth at all so you can put much less in it. I believe it is like a flat pocket with a zip top and a flat outer pocket.

Burgundy Anthony is the bigger of the two Anthonys - the Anthony Messenger.

If I remember correctly, Seth is a bit taller and wider but has almost no depth at all so you can put much less in it. I believe it is like a flat pocket with a zip top and a flat outer pocket.

yes thats a seth hes big boy but skinny in depth;)

Come on then - have you got one? If so, please stuff us much into it as you can without making it look horrid or be impossible to use and show us a bag contents pic.

i'm joining ant club with oak in tumble grain and silver hardware!! just gorgeous! she has just been sprayed and admired for the first time - had her since wednesday but baby has been ill so not even got her out of the box yet!! its the only time i forget about my mulberry madness!!

wow that damson ant sounds edible!!!!!