J. Lo: Leaves $1.27 Tip For A $ 350 Bill +....

Jan 23, 2006

Jennifer Lopez is Insulting

Jennifer Lopez allegedly insulted an airhostess - because she couldn't make her a speciality coffee mid-flight.

The Latin diva is said to have flown into a rage after she asked for a double espresso and was told that they couldn't make her one.

J.Lo, famed for her outrageous demands, took out her frustration on the stunned stewardess, hurling a torrent of hurtful insults at her.

The unnamed hostess is quoted on website AirlineCrew.net as saying: "She yelled at me because I could not make her a double espresso and then she told me my shoes looked cheap."

Lopez has also been added to an online blacklist called the 'S****y Tipper Database' after she left a tip of just $1.27 on $350 restaurant bill in New York.

^^ Seriously it sounds suspect. 1.27 is an odd number to leave for a tip. I'm sure she could bust out an extra dollar bill at the very least.

Her demands are crazy though. Supposedly she also wants her rooms in hotels to be all white and for their to be lillies floating in the toilets :roflmfao:

What Jen needs to remember is: The bigger they are, the harder they fall. She's just mad cos Jessica Alba's the Sizzlelean ("move over bacon, now there's something better"!) to her bacon.