shopping in germany??

ill be going to the maximilian one as it will bc luxury shops are the touristy attractions i want to see!! lol ive already been to munich a few times but never had enough money to buy anything but now that im no longer a student and a full time working girl i am planning on treating myself this time around!! plus i might stay in germany the whole summer so thats a lot of trips to lv!!

I'd highly recommend you going to the Kurfurstendamm store....

Hi
3 weeks ago we were there in Kurfurstendamm LV Boutique, my best friend, she bought a Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull at Euro 450 and she claimed tax refund and got back Euro 51 at Airport Global/VAT Tax Refund counter :tup: and don't forget to bring your passport along to show to the SA, they need it when filling in the tax-form.

More on Tax Refund

Last edited:
I like the service in Oberpollinger much better--- and the restaurant at the very top is very nice. Great place to go afterwards after purchasing and relax with a drink or nice meal and chat with a pal!

The store in Munich is pretty!
I hope you find what you are looking for.
It could be worth to contact them probably two weeks in advance and ask them to transfer anything you are interested in to the shop from another german one if they do not have it in!

Hi Iduna, thanks for your reply, my friend is flying there on wednesday I asked her to buy the bag for me, I thought its only 495, I still neednto give her 5 euros lol.how much percentage is the refund?thanks

My bother and I are planning to go to Germany this Summer. We also have the same questions too.
so the price shows in the website is the one we pay right and also get an extra VAT tax refund.
Where is the best LV store in Berlin, Germany????

My bother and I are planning to go to Germany this Summer. We also have the same questions too.
so the price shows in the website is the one we pay right and also get an extra VAT tax refund.
Where is the best LV store in Berlin, Germany????

KaDeWe is a very nice building, it's a bit like Harrods in London. You have LV, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Hermes, Prada, Burburry etc in one building. Then there is a LV at the Kurfustendam and one in Friedrichstrasse. All three very nice shops. Have fun. I was there two weeks ago, it's not a good place for your credit card.:smile:

KaDeWe is a very nice building, it's a bit like Harrods in London. You have LV, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Hermes, Prada, Burburry etc in one building. Then there is a LV at the Kurfustendam and one in Friedrichstrasse. All three very nice shops. Have fun. I was there two weeks ago, it's not a good place for your credit card.:smile:
Cool, I have read few topics about when they shop in Germany(Europe) etc.... When they got back to US airport, got charger for some kind of duty tax. Plus
The item you bought must not go over $800 dollars.
OMG, the more I read the more I scare to go shopping in Germany. I have yes on Alma, which over $ 1500 something. If the duty Tax apply, I can not get it.
Please tell me more about VAT funds!! before I make decision go to Berlin, Germany for shopping