Houston outlet, whats there 1/30

I JUST called and they said they have no bridgits. I'm getting annoyed...everytime I call they say they don't have it or aren't getting it etc. Last time I called to do a charge send and they were like "you can go to your nearest Coach store" and I was like "outlet or FP because YOU are the nearest outlet and you're an hour away, I want to know for sure before I drive ALL the way out there and I didn't have to".

I JUST called and they said they have no bridgits. I'm getting annoyed...everytime I call they say they don't have it or aren't getting it etc. Last time I called to do a charge send and they were like "you can go to your nearest Coach store" and I was like "outlet or FP because YOU are the nearest outlet and you're an hour away, I want to know for sure before I drive ALL the way out there and I didn't have to".

They have them!! A whole tray full!!! Ask to speak to a mgr or SA Vanessa!! It's there I saw like 8 of them!!

I was at the San Marcos outlet yesterday and they had two Bridgits...one in bottle green and the other in sort of a Magenta. They are still the same price as they have been lately, I believe around $140.00-145.00. When I first saw them they were on the stands with the wristlets and when I went back in later on in the afternoon they were on a table. Hope you can find one.

Wow!! you are one lucky girl! I had the camel patent one night and returned.. I kinda feel dumb for that now :Push:

Wow!!! large patent camel sabrina for only 287$ lucky girl :tup: do you know if it was is good condition? they are hard to find.

Awesome memory!! Thanks for the 411!! Congrats on your sabrina!!

Thanks for the update. You really did a good job at remembering the inventory. I may have to take a drive to Cypress to check out the Legacy bag. You have to post pictures of your Sabrina when you get it. Great find.

Thanks for the very nice comments, y'all!:smile: I just picked up my gorgeous Sabrina from Fedex this morning. I cannot post pics yet as I am supposed to be on a ban (strictly imposed by DH! LOL!) and he is here at home looking suspiciously at me as I type. He's a sweetheart, but doen't understand anything girly. We have two boys and I am the only female around, so it's all about testosterone here! :rolleyes: Oh well. I will sneak in a pic when I can. You should have seen me tiptoeing from my SUV to the nearest closet to hide the humungous box that contained Sabrina! DH was still asleep, and my boys were like, "Mom, is that another wallet?" (Regardless of the box's size, I always tell them its a wallet in case they slip up and accidentally mention it to DH. At least I can say "it was only a wallet for goodness sake!" LOL!) :P

Tara, did you get her from an outlet too?

cap, yes she is in perfect condition! The reason why I got such a great discount was because someone in the California outlet accidentally put her back on the floor even after promising that she would be on hold for me for 48 hrs. When the Houston outlet called Cali to charge-send her, she was nowhere to be found! A frantic search ensued, and eventually after an hour or so, they found her! Phew. The manager at the Cali outlet felt so bad for me about the whole fiasco, and offered an additional 20% off the 50% off price, and free shipping! :tup:

Q, great finds at the outlet! The Penelope things were not out yet when I was there. You are making me want to go back this week, and I really shouldn't! LOL!

steira, I cheated and wrote down the inventory while I was there :smile: My memory is not all that great, and I didn't want to disappoint my fellow Coachies here, so I asked the SA's there for paper and a pen, and wrote away.