Would this be the "small" Modern Chain tote?

alexcluvlv

O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
I haven't seen anybody post a picture of the small Modern Chain tote and I stumbled on this auction by seller personalshoppers:P . I know some people said they have seen the small size and described it and this bag seems to fit the bill. I'd have to say it doesn't have the same ooommpphh as the "large" size, no:shrugs: ?

Amy

eBay: FABULOUS CHANEL LUXURY LIGNE RED LEATHER TOTE BAG NWT (item 320036832423 end time Oct-17-06 06:49:58 PDT)

1sm.jpg

I haven't seen anybody post a picture of the small Modern Chain tote and I stumbled on this auction by seller personalshoppers:P . I know some people said they have seen the small size and described it and this bag seems to fit the bill. I'd have to say it doesn't have the same ooommpphh as the "large" size, no:shrugs: ?

Amy

eBay: FABULOUS CHANEL LUXURY LIGNE RED LEATHER TOTE BAG NWT (item 320036832423 end time Oct-17-06 06:49:58 PDT)

1sm.jpg

Hey Amy, that HAS to be it!!!

Thank you. I like them both styles. What do you think?

Mon,

The shape reminds me a little of the Deerskin Tote (like the one il*bacio*bella has) but not sure of the dimensions. From the seller's pics it looks like the straps can be shoulder-worn so that would be great if it can be worn comfortably on the shoulder:yes: . I like it--I think I can do this size better than the large tote:P .

Amy

attachment.php
1sm.jpg

I'm so glad you posted that auction Amy. It's been killing me not knowing what the "small" version looked like. Even though I like this one as well, I'm very happy with my two large totes.:heart:

When are you moving to San Diego so we can go shopping already?:choochoo:

Did you like it Stacy? I really actually like both styles.
If actually really like that bag and think it is a practical size for me but have a couple Chanel bags that are similar in shape (vintage ligne tote and large bucket cambon) so I couldn't justify getting it:sad: .
I think the shape of the larger one is really different but it was just too big for me. Did you keep the red or the white?? I've been so busy at work that i am just jumping on and off and not keeping up with the conversations! Both looked so great on you!

I am still holding out for the Ritz, smaller Cabas and the vintage patent flaps in the cruise line...one or more will hopefully be mine soon!! ;)