Anyone else ripped off by MYPOUPETTE.com??????????

Chanceysdad

Mar 5, 2009
We paid mypoupette.com a hefty price for 7 day turnaround authentication opinion on 13 handbags. That was over two weeks ago (Feb 17) and and still nothing.
Should we have known better?

I've heard of this type of thing happening before with MP...

They may not have intentionally ripped you off, but they seem to have got very lax, lately.

Unfortunately I don't have anything good to say about My Poupette! I've been waiting since December 2007 for them to actual tell me if my bag was authentic or not...I've sent them pictures numerous times, called, etc......It's funny how they can take your money just fine - that part of the business never seems to break down!

I paid to have a bag authenticated last summer and lost my money. They didn't respond to any of my communication. Never again! I just used Castira Athentication and was very pleased. It was also much cheaper!

isn't there some way of reporting this business? that's terrible what they are doing to unsuspecting customers! Maybe a sticky to warn people not to use them.

Yup, I got ripped off.
Sent $ and photos...nothing
6 weeks later I get an email with an opinion (too late) and a complimentary authentication.
That week I emailed another auction.
NOTHING from them, ever again.

I then learned about Caroldiva, who was very kind and helpful.
Then I learned about TPF, which is my favorite and by far the best IMO (not because it is cheap but because they are fast and helpful here).

Thanks for the heads-up, I've never used MP before! I've used Caroldiva, I've always gotten a prompt reply! I hope you get your money back, or have all your bags authenticated! Chanceysdad, did you pay with PayPal?