brentwood vs houston

mbarbi

O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
hi girls!! just want to ask whats the difference between the two??

i saw this peppermint houston on ebay and im thinking of getting it...need some advice...thanks! :smile:

I have the peppermint Houston and I love it! I believe someone said in a similar thread that the brentwood is difficult to get in and out of if I remember correctly.

The Brentwood straps are a little longer, which is key for me. When I tried on the Houston, it did not make a very comfortable shoulder bag. Of course, the Brentwood only comes in a few colors and I don't think has been made as long.

The Brentwood is larger and newer than the Houston.

The bad part to me is the fact that the Brentwood is said to have a synthetic interior whereas the interior in the Houston is leather. How could LV have made made a better, larger bag than the Houston but then cheat us on the leather interior? Oh yeah, capitalism at work. Not fair. JMO.

The Brentwood is larger and newer than the Houston.

The bad part to me is the fact that the Brentwood is said to have a synthetic interior whereas the interior in the Houston is leather. How could LV have made made a better, larger bag than the Houston but then cheat us on the leather interior? Oh yeah, capitalism at work. Not fair. JMO.

Really??? Is it synthetic leather or fabric like the reade??

p.gif
p.gif

In LV's own words: Textile lining... It just blows the whole deal for me. Why would they charge that amount and then cheat you out of a leather lining? It's just not right....

Louis VuittonBrentwood$1,350.00
Named after the chic Los Angeles neighborhood, the Brentwood is elegant, feminine and generously sized for sizable shopping adventures. Two shoulder straps adjust for versatility and comfort while the top zip closure is adorned with a golden brass LV pull.
  • Monogram-embossed patent leather with natural cowhide trim
  • Two adjustable shoulder straps with golden brass buckles
  • Top zip closure with golden brass pull
  • Textile lining with interior flat pocket and cell phone pocket
  • 11.5" x 15" x 3.7" (at base)
For more Louis Vuitton, click here.

p.gif
p.gif
p11137408_ph_hero.jpg

I do love the Houston (I have 2) but I think if you want a good shoulder bag, get the Brentwood. Unless you're really stuck on the peppermint color, you should get that because that was the only shoulder-ish bag they made in that color.