I broke my promise...

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I said I was going to be on a ban...but I bid on something yesterday and I won it. I paid for it already, though...I don't know if I should've or not. Addictedtolv (whom I greatly appreciate her feedback) said I should have had a better picture of the heat stamp to be sure. But it was already too late...I should've asked before I bid. I learned my lesson, totally, and I know for sure I won't be buying bags for a very long time.

Anyway, here is a link of what I won. Hopefully, it's authentic. It just seemed like such a lovely vintage, and I've been in touch with the seller, who told me to feel free to get it authenticated or I get my money back (still cautious):

eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton LV Papillon 30 w pouchette, NR (item 280034268890 end time Oct-09-06 18:30:00 PDT)

Opinions?

Post a pic of the heat stamp when she arrives. :yes:

Once again, thank you for your feedback; I'll definitely post the pic here when she arrives! I guess I was really anxious because I thought it was a really great deal (since the bag with the pochette is going for ~$300 and up), and it was a vintage. I've looked at her feedback; even some LV resellers (who have bought from her) have commented positively, but you can never be sure, right?

Socialite - Thanks for the comment!

Man, I should stop being envious about other people's LVs, LOL, which is what kinda instigated me to buy. It looks beautiful and big, but not toooooo biiiggg which is what I like.

that $$$ was right heck accessories cost more so the price was too good to turn down....love that bag congrats...get back on the ban wagon girlfriend...I am on it too!!!

that $$$ was right heck accessories cost more so the price was too good to turn down....love that bag congrats...get back on the ban wagon girlfriend...I am on it too!!!

Haha, LVpug, I think it's so funny how we're responding to each other's posts...I wrote almost the exact same thing on your post!