Awesome Antony Club

Good idea. How much do you want to put in it?

Little Ant is quite light but big Ant feels heavy to me when worn cross body and fully stuffed with as much of my usual winter gear as I can get in it. It feels lighter when carried as a normal shoulder bag with the strap on the shortest setting. (This may of course be because the right side of my body is much much stronger than the left due to my history of carrying mega bags on the right.)

I would be carrying a lot less than this for beach walks in summer so big Ant would feel lighter but I could also get a way with using a little Ant.

Ignore this - I am now wearing Anthony Messenger cross body but on the shortest strap setting and it feels fine that way.

Hi all, does anyone know of any stores, outlet best, having antony in stock in black, silver or brassware?

desperately want one to keep my choc antony and black emmy company...good excuse eh???

was in cheshire oaks today on way back from liverpool, had lots of colours but not black!

Kelly xxx

You might be able to get the strap changed Ali??? I had the beige one taken off my choco Antony and replaced with a choc strap.
I'm intrigued by the mention of a damson Antony!!! Wondering if i might get chance to have a peek in Mulberry at York on Saturday!