When to change eyelash curler pad?

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I have no idea how long the pads last, any ideas?
And I can't seem to find refills for the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Do I need to buy a new curler?

I have no idea how long the pads last, any ideas?
And I can't seem to find refills for the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Do I need to buy a new curler?

Each curler comes with an extra set of refills which are not sold seperately. A new curler is needed when the pads are no longer usable.

i have the shu uemura eyelash curler tooo ... unfortunately you cant buy any re-fills cuz they dont make any, your suppose to change the shu uemura eyepad every 6 months. So basically with the extra pad, the curler lasts 1-year and then you need to buy a new one.

i have the shu uemura eyelash curler tooo ... unfortunately you cant buy any re-fills cuz they dont make any, your suppose to change the shu uemura eyepad every 6 months. So basically with the extra pad, the curler lasts 1-year and then you need to buy a new one.

What a bummer. I have the Shu Uemura eyelash curler also and have always wondered why I couldn't find any refills. I don't understand why they don't sell them separately?! It seems kind of ridiculous and wasteful to have to buy a new eyelash curler every year. :yucky:

I agree! but I guess that's how they make their money. I don't know if after 6 months of use it's not as effective, maybe it's true but I don't think I notice a difference. It just seems kinda gross to keep the same pad in for a long time.