Would you pay the real designer bags or the knockoffs ?

Well me, I hate the knockoffs. They look ugly, as hell. I don't like the designs on the bag, like for example. You may have seen the fake Louis Vuitton bag, now compare to the real Louis Vuitton bag. The fake Louis Vuitton bag, doesn't have the same logos on the bag, as the real one. I will be honest with all of you, I hate the knockoffs. I love the real designer bags, I rather pay thoses then the fake ones. And besides, the fakes ones if you pay thoses then you giving that money to the terrorist and the sex trafficking people. I rather not giving my money, to thoses type of people. I love real things not fake. I always have been like that. I remember going to Chinatown in Chicago, I saw theses fake designer knockoffs...I was going to get one, but I didn't want one for reasons. Well I saw this Burberry knockoff, I was going to get one, it was on my birthday. I said no...is because I want the real Burberry bag, not fake. I like the real designer bags that has the right logos on their bags like Louis Vuitton LV. I rather get a real Gucci bag, then a fake one. Instead of Gucci it will be Hucci lol. I I don't like fakes. I rather pay 1,200 then get a fake one, that the material and the design won't look good as the real one. YES ! I rather have a real Chanel bag, then a fake ONE !

not only it is illegal, doesnt fakes support shady and illegal businesses?
:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:
I think so...
they very slick people. I think I saw this show about that. Theses people want to work about this. It futhers the illegal businesses...like I said that money goes to the terrorist people, but people don't really care tho. Then you have children and adults, that are working for theses illegal businesses. They need a break !

I never bought a single fake in my life. But i have received one for christmas from a friend. I was a little upset, but i cant throw it out. So, it has been sitting in my closet untouched collecting dust for centuries by now. O well.

I never bought a single fake in my life. But i have received one for christmas from a friend. I was a little upset, but i cant throw it out. So, it has been sitting in my closet untouched collecting dust for centuries by now. O well.
I know what you mean. I have fake Louis Vuttion bag, my mom brought it for me. Oh Well...like you said. Gosh I really want the real one.

Hello all you fashionistas! I am new to the site but apparently there are many of you out there like me who are handbag obsessed. I am so excited, I just bought my first Chloe Paddington bag. I have been a slave to LV, Chanel, and Gucci for years and have finally expanded my horizons!

Hello all you fashionistas! I am new to the site but apparently there are many of you out there like me who are handbag obsessed. I am so excited, I just bought my first Chloe Paddington bag. I have been a slave to LV, Chanel, and Gucci for years and have finally expanded my horizons!
I'm happy for you that you got your Chloe Paddington bag. I hope I be the next person in line, to say I have a designer bag FINALLY ! I HOPE THAT DAY COMES. I hope to share it, with all of you. I can show my handbags on here.