Lurker coming out of the closet.....

lulup

Sep 9, 2006
Greetings, I have been lurking on this incredible site for the past several months and I thought I would finally come out and say hello.

My name is Lulu and I have turned into a BBag fan thanks to this wonderful Forum and a few friends. My husband was hoping that my addiction would be limited to the bags in my closet (5 LVs, 1 Gucci, 1 Prada, 1 Hermes Birkin). It was only a matter of time before I succumbed to Balenciaga. This past Saturday I ordererd my first BBag from Neiman Marcus a Blue India First. I know that it will be the first of many as I have been searching high and low for a bubblegum first or a metallic pink first and a metallic red first. After years of carring over sized kitchen sink bags, I think I have finally found a bag that will hold the bare minimum.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing my new addiciton with you.

LuluP

Hi Lulu and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will love your BI, it's a pretty color. As for the older ones that you want I will say this......be careful if you are looking on Ebay. Have it authenticated here, try to buy from someone on Ebay that is a member of this forum and be aware that there are many auctions with pictures of authentic bags stolen from legitimate auctions. ;)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome I appreciate it.

PowderPuff, I had no idea that Fakes were so rampant with BBags, thank you for the EBay heads up and how to get it authenticated.

Kristy Darling, I am absolutely positive that our paths have crossed before and that the reason that I have been sucked into this wonderful yet frightening and somewhat scary situation is because of you. I thank you and my husband thanks you.

I have no idea when NM is going to call me, I'm not sure that I can wait. It has taken me every ounce of energy NOT to cal BalNY to see if they can send me a First in any bright, sexy, scrumptious color.

The wait is going to kill me.

I wonder what style bag I'll dream about tonight?

Welcome Lulu, I would LOVE to see youre Birkin! I'm an LV addict 'exploring' the realms of the B-Bag world, so I'm a newbie here too. There are kind and gentle souls here!

Hi Lulu and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will love your BI, it's a pretty color. As for the older ones that you want I will say this......be careful if you are looking on Ebay. Have it authenticated here, try to buy from someone on Ebay that is a member of this forum and be aware that there are many auctions with pictures of authentic bags stolen from legitimate auctions. ;)

Hi, welcome, and please be careful when buying bags on ebay, I have quoted Powderpuff since she said it so well