Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

YSL bootie, do we like?

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 12:19am   #1
c
ckpfashion
I am obsessing over this YSL bootie. I just ordered two sizes since I am not sure how it will run. My Tribute sandals are 36.5 and Trib Too Pump is 36.5 but you never know especially if you want to wear a tight/etc.

What do you think of the color and what do you think I should pre-treat them with? Luckily it's still hot out so I have time before I will wear them
Attached Images

Jul 17, 2012, 4:39pm   #2
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
very nice and I love the color! Not sure if you should pretreat. But, the only thing I'd recommend is that in time, you should spray a protectant to keep them safe from rain and random spills or dirt. Also a handy brush for suede/nubuck makes sense.

Congrats and please share mod pics!
Jul 18, 2012, 1:05pm   #3
jsc6
LOVE this shoe and the color is amazing!
Jul 24, 2012, 6:50am   #4
r
roseyw
I have a strong obsession with booties as well, I know how you feel. Recently, I have been at the sales in Macys, and got the most gorgeous pair of red booties ever.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:06am   #5
c
ckpfashion
Originally Posted by Aluxe
very nice and I love the color! Not sure if you should pretreat. But, the only thing I'd recommend is that in time, you should spray a protectant to keep them safe from rain and random spills or dirt. Also a handy brush for suede/nubuck makes sense.

Congrats and please share mod pics!
Thanks for the tip! I am most concerned with the color rubbing off on the back of the heel, you know how that tends to happen sometimes...
Jul 25, 2012, 11:07am   #6
c
ckpfashion
Originally Posted by jsc6
LOVE this shoe and the color is amazing!
It's so rich, I am in love!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >