Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Yay! It finally arrived! Muse 2 in beige and petal pink canvas!!!

POST A REPLY

Apr 25, 2012, 1:22am   #1
injenue
Hi everyone! Awhile ago i posted a thread about wanting for buy the muse 2 in beige and pink from nap only to found out it was sold out when i check out. I was desperately trying to hunt one down... Being in perth really we have very limited ways... :/ but somehow it magically appeared on nap again and turns out to be the very last one! As it was sold out again after i paid for it and no longer on their website now... Aaaaaanyway... I'm so excited about this bag... Its super cute! A lot smaller than i expected but still fits quite a lot!!! I'm not good at doing reveals and taking nice pictures but here goes...

I love the color combo its super sweet!!!
Now jus a question... Does anyone find the clasp a bit hard to operate... I find it difficult to open and close :S any tips!?
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2012, 1:57am   #2
Francis T
Congrats to you, this is such a sweet color combination. Looks great on you!!! I know this is difficult to open and close cause I've tried one before hope you can get used to it.
Apr 25, 2012, 9:16am   #3
emilyenglish
That's a stunning bag, so glad you were able to get her!
Apr 25, 2012, 11:34am   #4
leamb
Originally Posted by injenue
Hi everyone! Awhile ago i posted a thread about wanting for buy the muse 2 in beige and pink from nap only to found out it was sold out when i check out. I was desperately trying to hunt one down... Being in perth really we have very limited ways... :/ but somehow it magically appeared on nap again and turns out to be the very last one! As it was sold out again after i paid for it and no longer on their website now... Aaaaaanyway... I'm so excited about this bag... Its super cute! A lot smaller than i expected but still fits quite a lot!!! I'm not good at doing reveals and taking nice pictures but here goes...

Now jus a question... Does anyone find the clasp a bit hard to operate... I find it difficult to open and close :S any tips!?
I saw this bag and it's just GORGEOUS.

congrats!!!
Apr 25, 2012, 2:02pm   #5
S
Sobranies
I remember seeing this on Luisaviaroma for pre-order and thinking how adorable the colour combo was. It sold out quickly when it came out. So glad you managed to get yours, it's gorgeous!! Is the base and interior of the bag pink as well?
Apr 25, 2012, 2:15pm   #6
d
dmmaarriiee
Its so cute. Is this considered medium? If so, it makes me think when I take the plunge I should get a large.
Apr 25, 2012, 2:26pm   #7
S
Sobranies
Also, I couldn't help noticing that this pair of YSL Tributes I've been lusting for matches your Muse perfectly
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2012, 2:29pm   #8
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by injenue

Oh! It's adorable...I was seriously eye-balling this when it appeared on Luisaviaroma website. Congrats!!!!
Apr 25, 2012, 9:52pm   #9
injenue
Thanks everyone! i was stoked too! hehehe cause i first had the bag in the shopping bag thinking i would get more things to save postage... the next morn it was gone!
i was sad for the whole day

Originally Posted by Sobranies
I remember seeing this on Luisaviaroma for pre-order and thinking how adorable the colour combo was. It sold out quickly when it came out. So glad you managed to get yours, it's gorgeous!! Is the base and interior of the bag pink as well?
the base is leather and beige however the interior is all pink very very pretty! the pink is not muted at all in real life... very saturated pink!

Originally Posted by dmmaarriiee
Its so cute. Is this considered medium? If so, it makes me think when I take the plunge I should get a large.
no... it's a small i think... then it goes to Medium then Large... i don't normally carry much... and not tall (6"4)... i think with the strap the small look more proportional on me... it still fits quite a bit... i can put my long wallet...glasses with case... a scarf... phone keys lip balm hand cream with no problem... the bag stands and look better when it's quite full :)

Originally Posted by Sobranies
Also, I couldn't help noticing that this pair of YSL Tributes I've been lusting for matches your Muse perfectly
haha indeed!
Apr 25, 2012, 10:12pm   #10
Ljlj
Congrats! It's a beautiful bag! Love your flats too.
May 5, 2012, 5:05am   #11
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
Love the colour combination!
May 5, 2012, 2:27pm   #12
susu1978
Wow,it looks gorgeous the colour combination.i love the stlye and its so convenient to use.i was also thinking of another one to add to my collection,maybe a multicoloured.
May 7, 2012, 1:08pm   #13
Louis&Mark
perfect color combo. congrats!!
May 7, 2012, 8:23pm   #14
s
s.s.m
It's so pretty! & it suits you well =)
May 10, 2012, 10:05pm   #15
injenue
Originally Posted by Ljlj
Congrats! It's a beautiful bag! Love your flats too.
Originally Posted by noon
Love the colour combination!
Originally Posted by susu1978
Wow,it looks gorgeous the colour combination.i love the stlye and its so convenient to use.i was also thinking of another one to add to my collection,maybe a multicoloured.
Originally Posted by Louis&Mark
perfect color combo. congrats!!
Originally Posted by s.s.m
It's so pretty! & it suits you well =)

Thank you thank you thank you!
i'm in LOVE with this bag and have been carrying it with me everywhere...
i love how it really pops with dark colored outfits but neutral enough with light colors outfits too...
i'm in bag honeymoon with my Muse 2
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >