Home > >

What YSL bag will you buy next? YSL-obsessed please enter...


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 19, 2011, 5:44pm   #46
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by redskater
Just bought my 2nd. ysl yesterday from HG bags. It's the dark magenta patent easy. I never cared for patent that much before, but ysl is in a class of it's own when it comes to patent! I tried this one on in the store and fell in love with how soft it felt and how stunning it looked on. that makes 2 patents from ysl! I figured in Houston where it rains a lot, I'll be pulling these babies out a lot! so excited to get her!
Oooh, congrats redskater!!!!

I do not own YSL patent, but from other more knowledgeable YSL dolls, it is in a class of its own. In fact, a black patent easy I saw on a lady is what started my semi-YSL addiction!

Will you share pics of your new baby? Pretty please? (I'm a self-acknowledge bag porn addict, do forgive my enthusiasm).
Jul 19, 2011, 5:45pm   #47
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by grietje
You ladies are making some lovely purchases. I don't know what's next. I'm toying around with the idea of a YSL wallet.
Nice. One of my closest friends has a YSL wallet in patent and it is tDF! Hope to get mine someday. Probably when I have gotten my fill of bags.

So, which ones are you considering, grietje?
Jul 19, 2011, 9:15pm   #48
BonChance's Avatar
BonChance
Member
Here is my first YSL purchase! I have LV, Prada and Gucci etc... But for some reason never got a YSL . So here she is and she is one her way to me right now. I hope I love it as much as the picture.
Attached Images
 
Jul 19, 2011, 10:07pm   #49
redskater's Avatar
redskater
bags,books & Kitties
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Oooh, congrats redskater!!!!

I do not own YSL patent, but from other more knowledgeable YSL dolls, it is in a class of its own. In fact, a black patent easy I saw on a lady is what started my semi-YSL addiction!

Will you share pics of your new baby? Pretty please? (I'm a self-acknowledge bag porn addict, do forgive my enthusiasm).
I certainly will! I'm a bag porn addict as well and let me say ysl's patents are wonderful, and very touchable.

I'm surprised at how under the radar these bags really are. They really are beautifully made and feel so luxurious, plus such classy designs. I love my bals but they really can't touch these bags for quality and leather.
Jul 19, 2011, 10:08pm   #50
redskater's Avatar
redskater
bags,books & Kitties
Originally Posted by BonChance
Here is my first YSL purchase! I have LV, Prada and Gucci etc... But for some reason never got a YSL . So here she is and she is one her way to me right now. I hope I love it as much as the picture.
oooh, would love to see real pics when you get it. I'm getting my first easy too!
Jul 19, 2011, 10:38pm   #51
b
babybluegirl
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
I completely understand having no money to put in a wallet.

I pulled out all my purchases from this year for a line up. Glad I did it, now I know that I MUST STOP adding bags heehee

Willpower kicked in at Nordstrom when I saw a straw bag that would have been great for the daily swim classes I have to cart the kids to. Thank God!
congrats! meanwhile, i'm hoping my will power is still in place after payday. there is this preloved large patent leather roady that's been calling my name for months now...i'm trying to ignore the call but getting...weaker....by...the...minute.....

what are your thoughts about the longevity of YSL's patent leather? i always see in the forum that they don't last long and what not.
Jul 20, 2011, 3:35pm   #52
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by BonChance
Here is my first YSL purchase! I have LV, Prada and Gucci etc... But for some reason never got a YSL . So here she is and she is one her way to me right now. I hope I love it as much as the picture.

Congrats and welcome to the Easy club!!! You will love her. Please do some reveal pics when you get her.
Jul 20, 2011, 3:39pm   #53
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by redskater
I certainly will! I'm a bag porn addict as well and let me say ysl's patents are wonderful, and very touchable.

I'm surprised at how under the radar these bags really are. They really are beautifully made and feel so luxurious, plus such classy designs. I love my bals but they really can't touch these bags for quality and leather.

YSL is definitely under the radar, at least where I live. It was fun to talk to a Chanel SA about our YSL bags some weeks ago, but I have only seen one other person with a YSL purse.

I definitely turn to my YSL bags before my Bal. But I think it's just because I have to baby it. Still, I will be adding some more bals to the collection
Jul 20, 2011, 3:43pm   #54
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by babybluegirl
congrats! meanwhile, i'm hoping my will power is still in place after payday. there is this preloved large patent leather roady that's been calling my name for months now...i'm trying to ignore the call but getting...weaker....by...the...minute.....

what are your thoughts about the longevity of YSL's patent leather? i always see in the forum that they don't last long and what not.

Ahhh, the roady!!!! I'm about to buy one this weekend

I hate to do it, but um feel free to buy one so I won't be the only one who succumbed heehee

Per patent, I don't own any but my friend has YSL patent and its 2 years old and in excellent condition. Most of the YSL dolls who own it have nothing but praise for it. Hopefully someone will chime in with their experience.
Jul 20, 2011, 8:49pm   #55
redskater's Avatar
redskater
bags,books & Kitties
Originally Posted by babybluegirl
congrats! meanwhile, i'm hoping my will power is still in place after payday. there is this preloved large patent leather roady that's been calling my name for months now...i'm trying to ignore the call but getting...weaker....by...the...minute.....

what are your thoughts about the longevity of YSL's patent leather? i always see in the forum that they don't last long and what not.
I have the patent muse and it's a few years old but it still looks new. I have no complaints so far, I love their patents cause they don't show finger smudges. yet the leather feels wonderful for patent. I'm waiting on a patent easy, I'm hoping it will hold up just as well.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:39pm   #56
b
babybluegirl
Member
Originally Posted by redskater
I have the patent muse and it's a few years old but it still looks new. I have no complaints so far, I love their patents cause they don't show finger smudges. yet the leather feels wonderful for patent. I'm waiting on a patent easy, I'm hoping it will hold up just as well.
nice.

i think i'm being swayed.... hahaahaha. blast :(
Jul 20, 2011, 10:40pm   #57
b
babybluegirl
Member
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Ahhh, the roady!!!! I'm about to buy one this weekend

I hate to do it, but um feel free to buy one so I won't be the only one who succumbed heehee

Per patent, I don't own any but my friend has YSL patent and its 2 years old and in excellent condition. Most of the YSL dolls who own it have nothing but praise for it. Hopefully someone will chime in with their experience.
oho! what kind of roady are you getting? and what size?

so excited for you!
Jul 21, 2011, 9:13pm   #58
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by babybluegirl
oho! what kind of roady are you getting? and what size?

so excited for you!

I was going to get a raffia one, but just chickened out.
I think it'll be great for our next trip but am wondering if I should park the money into a patent or leather roady.

Ahhh, decisions....decisions....
Jul 25, 2011, 10:21pm   #59
BonChance's Avatar
BonChance
Member
My brand new easy in Taupe... Just got her today. Yippie!!!
Attached Images
 
Jul 27, 2011, 5:24pm   #60
Aluxe's Avatar
Thread Starter
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by BonChance
My brand new easy in Taupe... Just got her today. Yippie!!!


Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools