Home Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent

What do we think about YSL Chyc Cabas?

POST A REPLY

Sep 22, 2011, 5:21am   #1
r
Hey all,

I keep going back and forth on this bag! I saw it in black and Nordies, and I go back and forth on this bag, the color etc.

Also, for those of you that have it, do you ever shoulder carry it?

I am trying to figure out if it is just too big/slouchy? Seems so pretty to me...
Sep 22, 2011, 9:24am   #2
Originally Posted by ryrybaby12
Hey all,

I keep going back and forth on this bag! I saw it in black and Nordies, and I go back and forth on this bag, the color etc.

Also, for those of you that have it, do you ever shoulder carry it?

I am trying to figure out if it is just too big/slouchy? Seems so pretty to me...
I do not have it, but it looks like hand carried would look the best. I saw some photos as a shoulder bag and it does not look right to me.

however, the YSL add has it as a shoulder bag and looks great.

Here you have 30ish photos of celebs wearing it in different ways, and hand held looks really classy

http://coolspotters.com/handbags/yve...medium-1258826

Attached Images

Sep 22, 2011, 12:15pm   #3
The Gimme-Queen
I like it, but if I may confess, I saw it on a particular celeb and my lust for it dialed down to zero
Sep 22, 2011, 9:48pm   #4
Happy Chrissy!
^Nicky Minaj? LOL
Sep 22, 2011, 10:17pm   #5
r
I did not see all the photos, and is it me, or does almost every one of those pics have the brown bag? A few black, but mostly brown...pretty bag. I hope more colors start trickling in....

What celeb are you referring?? Inquiring minds want to know what made you NOT want it...lol:)
Sep 22, 2011, 10:28pm   #6
Living the dream...
I like it!! I wish it came with a shoulder strap though.
Sep 22, 2011, 10:35pm   #7
I really like it in pictures, but haven't seen it in real life. It might be my next purchase-I am looking for a hand held neutral bag.
Sep 26, 2011, 8:02am   #8
i love it.. its in my wish list modalusia has an electrical blue one which is tdf.. i think its more prettier carried by hand rather than shoulder!
Sep 26, 2011, 9:07am   #9
A
It's such a elegant and chic bag...I bet it'll go with EVERYTHING!
Sep 26, 2011, 10:41am   #10
I love it. The Houston location has it in Magenta (love!) and leopard (love love!)....
Oct 15, 2011, 3:02pm   #11
This bag is beautiful in the cobalt blue. Do you think this color would be considered trendy or classic years from now?
Oct 15, 2011, 4:25pm   #12
Originally Posted by Janicemph
This bag is beautiful in the cobalt blue. Do you think this color would be considered trendy or classic years from now?
depending on your wardrobe

I bought emerald Fendi when it was in so many years ago, and again it came back few years ago....in cycles

however, since I have muted, neutral wardrobe, I can carry it every year and it look like a classic pop of colour

I think the shape of this bag will always be a classic, and this amazing cobalt pop of colour will depend on your style...I'd say classic
Oct 15, 2011, 4:31pm   #13
I love colored bags for just that reason "pop of color" to my wardrobe. I have a couple of fuchsia marc jacobs bags and purple chanel bags but nothing this color blue. The black is so elegant. Maybe I could get a black easy and the blue in chyc cabas or the other way around.
Oct 15, 2011, 8:24pm   #14
Originally Posted by Janicemph
I love colored bags for just that reason "pop of color" to my wardrobe. I have a couple of fuchsia marc jacobs bags and purple chanel bags but nothing this color blue. The black is so elegant. Maybe I could get a black easy and the blue in chyc cabas or the other way around.
I think easy in black is the most elegant of all, other colours are more casual in easy style, and cabas tote in black is somehow too serious, blue would be a great contrast to its business look, and even if you wore it as a business tote, it would really pop as stylish
Oct 15, 2011, 8:51pm   #15
That's something to keep in mind.

You have a lovely handbag collection!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Yves Saint Laurent